Reviews for Kurt's surf school
xFightForFreedomx chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Oww Klaine are sooo cute (: And I feel so sorry for mr. Shue ): oh, and Quinn I'm so in love with Beth! Even though I'd like that Klaine are her parents, but yeah .. (;

Great as ever !

xx
StereKlaine chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
love it! but chapter 9 is the same as 11...
xFightForFreedomx chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
The story just gets better and better, so what else could I say about it than AMAZING and perfect!

oh and the thing with shue and suger .. never thought of them as a pairing but I have to admit, I kinda like the idea *ashamed*

And, I don't know why, but I cracked up as pick said that Sam looks cute when he sleeps xD

xx your lovely reader xx
goldconverse chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
plz ppl i beg of u 2 review, i seriously need help in another story line im stuck :( i no tht u dont really want 2 post a review bt i really want u 2 even if its telling me wht was crap & rubbish. the thing i value the most is ideas cause i aint got'em
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I loved it:)
xFightForFreedomx chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter !

Oh and BTW, in chapter 6 you've written -because he's gay' and I'm pretty sure that there should be a NOT between he's and gay (; but that's. Of really a problem, little typos happened to all of us (: Great chapter !

I'd like to read more 'bout. Brittana and maybe Sebastian's in the next chapter (?), 'cause I don't think Klaine gets rid of him soon (; oh and generally, I'd like to read a bit more 'bout the other dorms, or how Sam's feeling now that Klaine got together (:

Ps.: sorry for my English, I hope it's not too bad!

xx your lovely reader (:
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Oooohhh I loved this chapter... Clubbing? Maybe azimo or somebody else who tormented kurt could be there?
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
AWESOME! I love it!
xFightForFreedomx chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Oh god I LOVE your story !

Poor Sebastian, though ): hope he'll get bitchy (;

And oh my god, just to imagine Chris colfer (shirtless) on a surf board ! *-*

That would probably be the hottest thing on earth (;

Looking forward to the Klaine date (:

Hmm.. Is it even possible to get diner at 6ish and then have another date at 9, and the two guys don't know about that !

Kurt's just a naughty little boy (;

xx your lovely reader **
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I loved this chapter, 2 dates in one night? That never ends well dear old kurt! Is he gonna get caught? Perhaps..
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I really love this! I hope you continue because I really enjoy it :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8