Reviews for Kyon and Zenkichi
Anti Love Hate chapter 1 . 1/25
The idea and portrayal of Zenkichi and Medaka as childhood friends was a bad idea, Nisio Isin, Akira Akatsuki and Shueisha.
Anti Love Hate chapter 1 . 1/25
Kyon and Zenkichi deserve better than those bratty tyrannical brats, Haruhi and Medaka anyway. The girls who are a lot, far nicer than Haruhi and Medaka. Kyon and Zenkichi can remain single.
Anti love hate chapter 1 . 1/7
Medaka and Haruhi are never ever even going to change, are they? These snobs aren't worth are time...
Anti love hate chapter 1 . 1/7
Still Medaka and Haruhi got a taste of their own medicine
Anti love hate chapter 1 . 1/7
Both Haruhi and Medaka equally should've gotten whatever they really deserve a lot, far worse than ever for torturing those two innocent guys together.
Haruhi Medaka chapter 1 . 1/5
It was a bright, happy day in late fall. The sun was shining, the crickets were chirping, and there were no psychotic monsters ravaging the countryside...all was right in the world. Not even the threat of homework threatened the tentative peace that lay upon the usual wandering group. Peace lay upon the land. At least it did- until two, separate, outraged shrieks cut the air.
Two very upset females stomping their way to meet each other- followed this. It can easily be imagined why exactly they were upset- the girls were, of course, Medaka and Haruhi, (recently insulted, humiliated, being told off, scolded, punished, beaten up, ) who rediscovered more often then not how many times they can be corrected on the male limits or "so called romance". The sunlight disappeared from the sky, and everything went very black. "Haruhi!" "Medaka!"
They faced off against each other and started to silently share a moment of incoherent raging against former male slaves and ex best friends in general. "...stupid, idiotic..." "...back talking, ex best friend..." "...inconsiderate, party pooper..." "...inconsiderate, EX BEST FRIEND!"
Blink blink. They were still filled with pure rage and hatred against their former male slaves/ex best friends, Haruhi got an idea. "Medaka?" "What?" "Let's be together without Kyon and Zenkichi. They're not our slaves anymore."
Anti love hate chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Kyon and Haruhi Suzumiya alongside Medaka Kurokami and Zenkichi Hitoyoshi are easily one of the most poorly written, worst couples that's ever created so far all because of the bratty princesses' tyrannies and the boys' slaveries. That's not cool, mangakas!
Medaka Haruhi chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Medaka Kurokami: So... you too have a difficult time..., don't you?

Haruhi Suzumiya: Yeah.

Medaka Kurokami: They think they are so SMART. They are so idiotic!

Haruhi Suzumiya: They go after different girls every-time and every other time! IDIOTS!

Medaka Kurokami and Haruhi Suzumiya: Stupid guys... (both sighing...)

Meanwhile...

Kyon: Why do girls get upset so easily? Why are they so violent?

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi: (nodding in agreement) They aren't honest either.
Medaka haters chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
The next day, Medaka woke up in her chamber with her head and face aching from all of the smashing and punching it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her head and face. There were few bandages on her cuts. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Medaka walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at Hakoniwa Academy and caused her to grow angry at the all of them, especially her ex best friend, Zenkichi Hitoyoshi so she felt rage burning and all the blood boiling up inside of her.
"Here here, little princess. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a large feast, prepared just for you, my princess." It was her servant bringing her a large grand breakfast. Medaka said nothing nor nothing else, but continued to look at her head and face in the mirror wondering if her former friends really thought about her. "Princess ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Ruto under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. "I don't want this! Get it out of my room!" Medaka screamed.
"But Medaka, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Medaka?" "Get this out of here!" Medaka motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other as they were puzzled. One of them begun to lift Medaka onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Medaka." She said as she moved the spoon towards Ruto's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Medaka knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I said take it away!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Medaka ruined the feast they had prepared for her.
A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, my princess." Medaka ignored him. "You've made quite a mess. The Emperor is unimpressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "You clean it!" Medaka interrupted. "The Emperor has asked you to clean it, my princess. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work."
Medaka stormed to approach the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She snatched a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to the Emperor. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your father. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily.
"Stupid servants!" Medaka yelled. Medaka had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. It seemed that as she got older, she began to think more of the importance of her position. She began to wonder why, she, a princess, should take orders from anyone, and why she should have to show respect to those of lesser titles. The same rules didn't seem to apply at some other Japanese royal palaces and castles as great walls separated the Japanese royal families from the Japanese commoners at the marketplace. A few days ago, Medaka had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the Japanese servants said to her. "Now, Medaka, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your Japanese heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your father, the Emperor." Medaka responded. "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders! I'll do whatever I want because I'm a princess and you're a stupid servant!" "That's not polite, Medaka. Respect is something all Japanese royals alongside the Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, my princess. The other children are quite envious of you for it and their duties are of a much more mundane nature." Medaka stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fishes from the water and placed them on a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a cold, dirty, stuck-up look and snarled impatiently, "Take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. I'm a pretty little princess and you're a...you're just a... big...old, and ugly whale!" She spat at him in disgust and stormed away. Medaka, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on her ex best friend and former slave, Zenkichi for his disagreement with her. "What's the matter, my daughter? You made a mess of your chamber and have disrespected Lord Jabu-Jabu. What's got into you lately?" "Dad, I'm pissed off. They neither think that I'm the real, best, better princess nor show me respect as a princess." She pointed to her bandages. "Look at these cuts. That girl threw rocks at me yesterday. She said that I was the worst princess ever." Medaka lied.
"That's terrible, my dear Medaka. I am surprised that they would say and do such things to you." "I want to humiliate them, Dad. That's not fair for what they did to me. I want to hold an event where I make them look stupider than ever in front of everyone and everything else!"
"My dear dear Medaka, it is not my place to do anything of the sort." "Then I will do it! I want to capture them make them look stupider here. Or even better, I want to do it at the hall!" Her father was not amused by the idea, "Princess, return to your duties at once. I haven't the time for these semantics!" "I'm not doing those duties anymore! I assigned those duties to the servants." "That's not right, Medaka! Your attendants love you and will do whatever you ask, but they are not your slaves! I demand that you relieve them of those duties and begin your work at once or I will punish you–" "I am not feeding him anymore! I'm going to Zora Hall!" Medaka daringly interrupted. "Medaka, I've heard enough." The King paused as he weighed his options of what to do with his daughter. "I will have the hall reserved for your event. I do urge you to be careful in how you use it. Your attendants will make any further arrangements. But make sure that your duties are completed before night, or the event is off!" Medaka stormed off away out of the room without saying another word.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
The next day, Haruhi woke up in her room with her face and head aching from all of the smashing, punching and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were few bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at North High School and caused her to grow easily, purely angry at all of them including the four of them, especially her former slaves, Kyon and Mikuru even alongside Yuki and Itsuki who just already broke, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her all because they were fed up with her tyrannical behavior so none of them want nothing nor nothing else to do with her anymore so she extremely, purely felt whole huge entire depressed rage burning and all the blood boiling up inside of her. "Here, here, Princess. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a large feast, prepared just for you, Suzumiya." It was her servant bringing her a large grand breakfast. Haruhi said neither nothing nor nothing else but continued to glare at her head and face in the mirror as she was still silently fuming about all of her former slaves and other former slaves with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "Princess ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Haruhi just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi screamed. "But Haruhi, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GET THIS OUT OF HERE ALREADY!" Haruhi motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other as they were puzzled. One of them begun to lift Haruhi onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi angrily knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" She threw plate thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Princess." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents are unimpressed so they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi rudely interrupted as she yelled. "Your parents asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she stamped, stomped and stormed to approach the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She snatched a cantaloupe before she threw it at him with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders as usual, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "YOU STUPID SERVANTS!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out with pure disgust again. Haruhi refused to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu because she'll never ever even forget the day the S.O.S. Brigade club was already just disbanded all because of Haruhi's constant tyrannical, insufferable behavior so Kyon and Mikuru alongside Yuki and Itsuki were all finally fed up with her controlling, insufferable, tyrannical demands so they all ended their friendship with her for all eternity so they all broke, cut and severed all the ties and all the other ties with her for good. All of her former slaves and all of her other former slaves finally stood up to her at last just to tell her off to teach her lessons until she finally learned her lessons at last. Everybody and everybody else really hates her now with passions all because of her constant insufferable negativities. They all burned all of Mikuru's customs, deleted all the and all the other pictures of Mikuru, hacked their computer, broke their computer, stole their computer back, altered the S.O.S. Brigade, deleted all Mikuru posts and any articles, acted super normal during meetings just to teach her lessons she'll never ever even forget, all ignored her, say "Kyon, you're mine now!" then proceeded to to pounce on him and kissed him, brought Asakura back and set her on Kyon, stole all of their cameras, burned all the and all the other S.O.S. Brigade flyers. They all stormed out of the wretched club for good without any nor any other gratitude nor goodbye. Nobody nor nobody else could care less anymore at all. North High School is finally back to normal. Nobody nor nobody else ever even misses her at all. so they all won everything and everything else she had stolen from everybody and everybody else so they fortunately got their revenge on her just to easily teach her lessons just to win all of their freedom and all of their other freedom from her so they finally won against her so easily, strongly and bravely at last so they were much happier and better off without her. Everybody and everybody else was finally glad that North High School is finally back to normal all except Haruhi who really wasn't so she easily had taken not able to get everything nor everything else in her way all the time nor all the other time very badly to the worst, hard and the hardest. Haruhi was betrayed by all of her four former slaves, Kyon, Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki so they rather help their own worst enemies just to easily punish Haruhi so Haruhi won't get away with murder anymore nor any other more. Hopefully, Haruhi will never ever even take all of their freedom and all of their other freedom away from them ever again. Haruhi always has lots of serious rage issues as usual. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu all because she was too busy having too many and many other angry thoughts about all of her former slaves and all of her former slaves. When she came the next day, one of the Japanese servants said to her. "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi angrily yelled with pure rage. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY GIVES ME ORDERS! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals alongside all the other Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be controlling your anger and your temper more, Miss Suzumiya. You should be more respectful, more polite and nicer to the others too, young lady! Everybody and everybody else is having hard times getting along with you because of your aggressiveness and aggression also!" Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust, stamped, stomped and stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fishes from the water, threw them on large trays as she just violently banged and slammed the large trays in front of Jabu-Jabu as loud as possible. She glared at him with a entirely, purely disgusted, hateful, dirty, cold, stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled. "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She rudely shouted at him in pure disgust before she stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was still heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face still entirely beat red, her hands tightly balled up in fists and her teeth was gnashed with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "WELL ORDINARY REALITY SUCKS ANYWAY!" Haruhi shouted as she begun to turn to stamp, stomp and storm away from the room before she begun storming, stomping and stamping down the hallway. Everybody and everybody else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stamp, stomp and storm down the hallway. Haruhi ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. Then she finally made it to her room. She violently slammed the door open, stormed, stomped, stamped in and violently slammed the door with an entirely loud shut and bang, with so much forces that it echoed throughout the halls. Everybody and everybody else looked at each other in confusion. The door opened violently and was slammed with a loud SHUT and BANG. A very pissed off Haruhi stomped up into her room not even saying anything nor anything else. Haruhi, in her growing a lot, way, far much more pure anger, wanted to get revenge on any of her former slaves and any of her other former slaves, especially Kyon and Mikuru even alongside Yuki and Itsuki
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is one of the more interesting crossovers I have seen in a long time and it's a one shot. Today is a day to rejoice at discovering this story and a day to mourn at discovering the end of this story.
NoobZero chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really like this fanfic. Good Job.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
for one you should know Medaka Box get better and better after the first serious fight in the manga the one with Unzen the guy with the explosive balls but then again i like figthing manga better
an second

Medaka Box chapter 35 page 10
Medaka openly talk about her feelings for Zenkichi sayng he is the guy she likes "i really like Hitoyoshi Zenkichi!" and later after her personality was changed cause she was brainwashed she tryed brainwashing herself again to go back as Zenkichi likes her best Zenkichi stopping her from probably killing herself and breaking the brainwashing by hugging her
she would have not done that thing you made her do for sure even her the absurdly abnormal Medaka-chan would have realized that would hurt him
rather she would have done the same thing Harui was doing to Kyon to Zenkichi that would have been much more Medaka like since then she would be copyng theyr position with Zenkichi
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was amusing and very, very well written. Anyone who still thinks Medaka is a Haruhi clone should read this stellar piece of character analysis condensed into narrative.

Also, I'd think that if Haruhi enrolled into Hakinowa Academy, she would most definitely not be disappointed by the insanity there. The later arcs, which you alas apparently never reached is just the sort of thing I'd suspect Haruhi was looking for.
CrisTocK chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
omg clash of the titans!

great story, you are right, this plot have sooo much potential, but yours is ver good, let say its simple and short but in a good way, no drama (almost) and open final (my favorite)thank a lot