Reviews for Changing
kmila chapter 2 . 2/18
very good, straight to the point, not cheesy and very enjoyable! Loved it!
I'm not sure from Natasha's character traits that she would be the type to get married. I figures she would never be able to commit that much because she owes a lot to Clint but she owes even more to the human population in general so I think that no matter what she would stay with SHEILD but wouldn't be able to commit to him at that level. I always imagined them living together but never marrying. If he were to propose, though that would be exactly the way I think he would do it.
Miss Rose Ride Kalakaua chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
That is amazing, thankyou so much for posting this! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Awww so cute!
KoteSkirata chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Good story. I like it.
Pinnatus chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Really great Clintasha fic. I love that you got Tony and Pepper in there and made it cohesive and interesting. The whole thing is well written and I'm glad that you expanded on the first chapter to give us the little sequel that you alluded to at the end of the former. Nice job.

My one piece of advice is to maybe make Natasha a little less "girly" and accepting as she was at the end of the chapter. Just like you exposed the complexities in Clint and his conflicting thoughts and doubts, you could bring out the same in Natasha because she probably has them too. You made this great point about vulnerability and I feel Natasha is a complex person who would reveal her fears and hesitations, but it the end would say that Clint made her feel stronger and believe love was possible and say "yes." So I agree she would say yes but I think she would give some explanation.

The whole thing was still a really great read and I love how you mixed dialogue and description. Very nice job and showing the change in their relationship and making it believable. Favorited!
kjhrhuarhw chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Awesomely beautiful and so well written that I can literally picture this scene. Bravo!
laurahiddleston chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
.feels.
this is utter perfection, keep it up and i would love to see how their relationship progresses!
GyMusicAddict chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It's so adorable I might die! Loved it! 3
l chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This was good, i liked it. Although, you could use a beta, there were a lot of places that needed commas. Anyways, thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/28/2012