Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Adby1 chapter 15 . 5/27
*starts sobbing* The feels are so real, and my eyes have been opened to this issue I knew almost nothing about. I want to take Miko and hug her so tight. Oh Miko. Poor baby. Stories like this makes me love the boys and June so much more. And Jack too. I love how you brought Raf's mom in too. I love how you created this beautiful support system, and how understanding they are. Oh how I want to hug Miko right now. Please keep up the good work, and continue this beautiful piece of writing.
Samo27 chapter 10 . 2/23
Wow... this was one hell of a chapter. Poor Miko... Oh, those bastards are gonna PAY.
Direhands chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
I very much liked this story! Was wonderful to read and you've done a fine job portraying the many characters, especially the rare insight to Ratchet as he gave the use of the nanobots without a second thought. That seemed particularly profound, written in the off-hand manner of such a clinical personality he possesses. Vey heart warming moment when Miko is in the presence of the various mother's at Raf's house. Quite touching, and there were quite a few of those touching moments, so well done! Congratulations on a fine story! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read this. I was hoping to keep reading more and more, but you finished up chapter 15 superbly enough to leave it there. Well done! Keep up the good work!
JaeRae chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Where the Red Fern Grows...
Moocky chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
The ending of this story is so sad, but I like the way you did it. Including Jack and the sparklings from Flickering Sparks was a good effect.
Fire hair - Cabelo de Fogo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Just answer one question. After everything finished. Miko was adopted by Junno? I loved your idea of go out of question.
One other Miko,
Fire hair - Cabelo de Fogo chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
I love your history. realy. I cried when I saw about the memorial.
congratulation.
bhark3 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I haven't read the other fanfics of your's so some of the ending was a bit confusing.

But even so, this was an incredible story to read. It shows just how strong people are to move past the pain they've felt, but it also shows the darkness humanity hides. The darkness that humanity only does something about when it's forced in front of them.

I hope a day will come where sex slaves and human trafficking are a thing of the past, something that is put in books detailing mankind's darkest history . But with the way things are going now, chances are that this future will never happen.

Even so, you have inspired me to help bring this issue out into the open in the hopes that we, as a species can stop this.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and I hope all goes well for you in the future.

Sincerely, Bhark3.
GoldenJuiceBox chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Overall good story. Very well thought out and intelligent. Not too cliché either. The lack of a senseless or unnecessary pairing is good too, as the main focus seemed to be on Mikos psychological turmoil and not her love life. Characterization and development was also wonderfully done. Although some clarification on the sparklings at the end would be great...I don't fully understand the backstory there.
MissMary chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
The ending made me cry.
enmused chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
Well, I was really hesitant to read this because of the rating, but it was just as well written as your other stories and ended on a good if a little sad note. The evils that mankind commits...
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
thats truly horrible. :(
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
oh i see thats fucking horrible
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 10/14/2013