Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
SJHG chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
That was so well written and powerful! I've been reading through all your work on this site and find it very enjoyable... makes me laugh, cry, smirk, get nervous. As a huge TFP fan, I also want to mention how happy I am to find a fanfic that keeps the characters in character, naturally expanding the virtues we get a small taste of in the show. So glad I found it. :)
Window Girl chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Very interesting. A good mystery is set up.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I like the description of Miko's favorite music here.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
Aw! That was so sweet and sad! love it!
RobinLost chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
This story has left me in floods of tears. Thank you for writing such moving stories.
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
One thing I don't understand is - why did her pimp force her to have an abortion that late? I mean at that point in the pregnancy her body was already "damaged" by it (you even mention the stretch marks earlier) and from an evil perspective, he at least could have groomed the baby if it was a girl (or if it was a boy for that matter) or sold the baby and gotten some money out of the deal. I mean not everything has to be pragmatic villainy but that confused me a bit.
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 15 . 1/13/2017
I am so not okay after reading this story. I cried so hard.

In college I did some fundraising for a charity that goes and gathers evidence of American and European johns victimizing child prostitutes in other countries and reporting them to the authorities in their native country - often times nothing could be done but sometimes it could. So I was already familiar with some of this but ... ugh. But I don't ever want to stop being horrified by it.
Coolabigirl chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
*starts sobbing* The feels are so real, and my eyes have been opened to this issue I knew almost nothing about. I want to take Miko and hug her so tight. Oh Miko. Poor baby. Stories like this makes me love the boys and June so much more. And Jack too. I love how you brought Raf's mom in too. I love how you created this beautiful support system, and how understanding they are. Oh how I want to hug Miko right now. Please keep up the good work, and continue this beautiful piece of writing.
Samo28 chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Wow... this was one hell of a chapter. Poor Miko... Oh, those bastards are gonna PAY.
Direhands chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
I very much liked this story! Was wonderful to read and you've done a fine job portraying the many characters, especially the rare insight to Ratchet as he gave the use of the nanobots without a second thought. That seemed particularly profound, written in the off-hand manner of such a clinical personality he possesses. Vey heart warming moment when Miko is in the presence of the various mother's at Raf's house. Quite touching, and there were quite a few of those touching moments, so well done! Congratulations on a fine story! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read this. I was hoping to keep reading more and more, but you finished up chapter 15 superbly enough to leave it there. Well done! Keep up the good work!
JaeRae chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Where the Red Fern Grows...
Moocky chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
The ending of this story is so sad, but I like the way you did it. Including Jack and the sparklings from Flickering Sparks was a good effect.
Fire hair - Cabelo de Fogo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Just answer one question. After everything finished. Miko was adopted by Junno? I loved your idea of go out of question.
One other Miko,
Fire hair - Cabelo de Fogo chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
I love your history. realy. I cried when I saw about the memorial.
congratulation.
bhark3 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I haven't read the other fanfics of your's so some of the ending was a bit confusing.

But even so, this was an incredible story to read. It shows just how strong people are to move past the pain they've felt, but it also shows the darkness humanity hides. The darkness that humanity only does something about when it's forced in front of them.

I hope a day will come where sex slaves and human trafficking are a thing of the past, something that is put in books detailing mankind's darkest history . But with the way things are going now, chances are that this future will never happen.

Even so, you have inspired me to help bring this issue out into the open in the hopes that we, as a species can stop this.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and I hope all goes well for you in the future.

Sincerely, Bhark3.