Reviews for Gain
iam324b21 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful written, one of the best fics ever
nursejoy7 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
awwwh I love that! plz don't stop it there I want more! 8.8 plzzzz
xShadow0x chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
This is so cute! Amazing! I love this story!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Excellent ten chapters.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Oh my... why do people always have to make each other miserable before anything else? Poor Galinda, and poor Elphie... and this seems to be what I mostly write when reviewing anywhere xDD But well it's true after all. Anyway, I love it - keep writing!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Aw this was so great!
Bubble
ezbth chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
So, I've come to the realization your writing has this strings that go all the way to my deep limbic system, oh, all the things it makes me feel! So thankful for this new chapter! :]
Pricilla Grey chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful chapter! I'm so pleased you're continuing to update this story :) Can't wait for more!
Pricilla Grey chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
I just adore this story! I can't wait for more and hope you update soon :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh no... now they're kissing and it's so cute and so Gelphie, and now they still have to be sad, I mean, that is just not fair! Please go on soon, it can't stay like this... :)
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Excellent chapter. *HUGS* And I hope you feel better.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter as always! So happy you uploaded! :)
Bubble
FanzelForever chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Now that I've finally gotten enough time to sit down and read this, allow me to share my reaction:

FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEE LSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSF EELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEEL SFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFE ELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELS FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELS

This is perfect. This is so beautifully beautiful. I am dying now, and only your next update can save me. Wow. This is just fabulous, and I'm so excited to read the rest. GREAT job!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
You know, I'm sitting here with people around who can easily watch me... It would have been your fault had I cried and embarrassed myself to no end, really. That was so beautiful! Why do they have to be so shy and nervous and all? Both of them? Please go on soon...
ChiMeko132 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Your writing style is so beautiful...It's like the depth of their feelings you're portraying just makes me want to melt and be happy.
Although that might be because I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack on replay. ;) Either way, please continue I shall be awaiting an update.