Reviews for Eclipse
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 1/27
This is.. Lackluster and over the top.
go fuck your self
For fucks sake update already its 2016 at least tell us if you discontinued the story
Sithlord king chapter 21 . 1/11
Ichigo new Personality reminds me of guts from berserk
Qchronicles chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
THE AUTHOR IS DEAD!
Kamen rider w chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
How can they think that Ichigo doesn't care for any one besides himself. I seen the all the bleach anime and I think Tuksune and the others are just dumbasses except Moka,Gin,and Kumiko
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
Hey you bastard when are you going to update its been like a year or 2 already so WTF have you been up to unless you are dead I suggest you go back and start updating new chapters dammit.
Kamen rider w chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
I thought u said this story was going to be 40-50 chapters long can u please update soon
Rize Shirosaki chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Great story! (o) Though why change Isanami's name in Kumiko ? The first one suited her better...
BacillusBasilisk chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
The story is really good! The only problem I have in the entire plot is Ichigo's excessive violence...I mean sure he is pissed of at people and he's suffered a lot but the way he lashes out seems like Ichigo can't control himself...he even proceeded to hit and trash up the mother and aunt (*granted that Kokoa spoke some real nasty things) in front of her daughter...For all he cares about her daughter's well being, he surprisingly forgets about what she would see and learn from his actions.

Look forward to the future chapters!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2015
When are you planning to get back to this story, it's a really good story so don't leave us hanging
CrazyHades chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Wait. Is the daughters name Isanami or Kumiko?
Kamen rider w chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Hope u update this it I one of the best stories I have read in ever
Eepee chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
This fic is extremely good, but I would of had preferred if Ichigo kept hating Moka, and had a reason for that.
anime84guy chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
While I do think this fic could use a rewrite, I think the base elements are ok the only thing i really think needs tweaking is that ichigo is a protector. but this fic is still really good if you post the rewrite you brainstormed in the last chapter that would be amazing. good luck writing and i believe you can write an amazing piece of fic.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »