Reviews for Eclipse
Kamen rider w chapter 22 . 11/22
I thought u said this story was going to be 40-50 chapters long can u please update soon
Rize Shirosaki chapter 10 . 11/3
Great story! (o) Though why change Isanami's name in Kumiko ? The first one suited her better...
BacillusBasilisk chapter 10 . 11/3
The story is really good! The only problem I have in the entire plot is Ichigo's excessive violence...I mean sure he is pissed of at people and he's suffered a lot but the way he lashes out seems like Ichigo can't control himself...he even proceeded to hit and trash up the mother and aunt (*granted that Kokoa spoke some real nasty things) in front of her daughter...For all he cares about her daughter's well being, he surprisingly forgets about what she would see and learn from his actions.

Look forward to the future chapters!
When are you planning to get back to this story, it's a really good story so don't leave us hanging
CrazyHades chapter 5 . 10/3
Wait. Is the daughters name Isanami or Kumiko?
Kamen rider w chapter 22 . 9/13
Hope u update this it I one of the best stories I have read in ever
Eepee chapter 9 . 8/5
This fic is extremely good, but I would of had preferred if Ichigo kept hating Moka, and had a reason for that.
anime84guy chapter 1 . 7/10
While I do think this fic could use a rewrite, I think the base elements are ok the only thing i really think needs tweaking is that ichigo is a protector. but this fic is still really good if you post the rewrite you brainstormed in the last chapter that would be amazing. good luck writing and i believe you can write an amazing piece of fic.
Dr. ForgottenFables chapter 3 . 6/12
I know your trying to make this seem dark, but the whole premise is so laughable and everything they do is so over the top that it just turns out comical.

All the shouting and drama is overplayed and the description of the violence is so K that I'm not even sure anything happens until everyone starts talking about it having happened.

Blowing off someones arm carries less weight than brushing past people in the halls.
TheTacoKnight chapter 2 . 6/11
I know you said "Dark Ichigo" but i wouldn't mind if he turned good in the end.
And if he doesn't can you tell me?
it really bothers me that you stopped writing this fic it needs an update soon

maybe have have something nobody expects to happen as the ending?
Axcel chapter 14 . 3/11
Actually, Moka's mother was a Dark Lord, not her father Which makes this memory a bigger deal, because she could easily have stopped Issa, given that she is far more powerful than him.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/11
I don't get what Moka is worried about in regards to removing the Rosario. Canon explicitly states that the only requirement for removing it is that the remover genuinely cares about Moka. Ichigo genuinely cares about her, so there is no problem.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/11
Ah, silly Moka. You never stop loving someone. Just because you are with Ichigo does not mean that you cannot love both Ichigo and Tsukune. It simply means that you will only act on your love for Ichigo.
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/11
The difference, Tsukune, is that humans are cruel when we BELIEVE it is NECESSARY. Monsters are cruel because they ENJOY IT.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »