Reviews for Eclipse
Aussiepsycho chapter 11 . 7/11
I like to think that ichigo just killed him and that would of been fine with me (tsukune is such a douche)
Schattenritter chapter 1 . 7/1
Such a great plot twist at the end of the chapter. Like jeez. You gotna rather interesting story.
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 1 . 6/20
i have my search set to most favorites... but how the fuck can this be the most favorited M BleachxRosario fic with such horrible grammar?
Raskator chapter 1 . 3/29
this story actually wanted me to read more and more. when I got to the last chapter I smashed my cup because the story just got good
but it was funny to see my relatives shit their pants because of the smashed cup
it is too bad the story is discontinued, but I am looking forward to the re-write if there is one

Raskator

:) :3
Flury of Dancing Flames chapter 22 . 3/6
this looks abandoned but it has promise I would like to see the rewrite very much
Ichiro Kurosaki chapter 21 . 2/6
Bring it baccckkk dude ive read this at least 5 times and I need more
Revanchist21 chapter 22 . 1/19
This story is very interesting,suspenseful and interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon since this story is very innovative and detailed. Keep up the good work man!
Var421 chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Good story man. Awsome plot and the personality of ichigo.
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Why is Ichigo calling himself human? He doesn't have a drop of human blood in him!
His mother was a Quincy while his father was a Shinigami...
He got hollow powers attached to him through his mother on the day of the attack and that's it.
Nothing human about him o.o
Zenkari chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
(THREE FUCKING YEARS... REALLY?)I enjoyed the story so far, but as seeing where the name of the child was at first(revised chapters) and seeing how far it was into the story where it was the original name, I'm kind of disappointed as the rewrite isn't as far in as I hoped, What I kind of wish people who go to rewrite the story would do is make a new chapter every so often along with the revisions. Its an interesting story, very interesting really. Anywhore I'll check back every so often on it, maybe once every few months if I can remember it AND I JUST FUCKING REALISED ITS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED FUCK ME. I hate when that happens when you forget to look at the last update date and find out you just got fucked over, never knowing the end of the story -flips table-
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Best BleachXRosarioVampire crossover Fanfic EVER!
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Best BleachXRosarioVampire crossover Fanfic EVER!
Sigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Usually fanfics are kinda bad...But this...Ugh. It really makes me lose my faith in that this is the second most reviewed fic on this cross over section. Don't even come back to this, it is very cringey.
Lol wut chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY DOES THIS GARBADGE HAVE 1K REVIEWS? ABSOLUTE CRINGE!

Like seriously, I stopped when Ichigo attacked the group. AND WHAT LOL? ICHIGO WAS FUCKING UP THE HEADMASTER? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE HEADMASTER IS A GOD!

When I checked the comments I was dying in laughter from this cringe, MOKA AND ICHIGO HAD A KID? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Silent Evanescence chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This is just too strange. I lost interest and stopped halfway through after I learned that Ichigo and Moka were in love and had a child together already. Reuniting lovers isn't new, but it just isn't my thing.

As far as writing goes, a big thing I noticed is that at the beginning there is too much mystery going on. When I see the protagonist randomly going off trying to kill someone, I don't think "What's going to happen next." I think "Why the fuck is he doing this." With a dark protagonist, the reader needs to be able to relate to them and feel like their actions are justified. This just felt like he saw pink hair and went homicidal. If the reasons were justified (and I don't know if they were because I lost interest), the reader doesn't know until after the protagonist goes after his past lover with the intention of killing her and all her friends, including her sister and boyfriend. Again, some people may like that sort of thing, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

Just as an after thought, I thought it was really stupid in chapter one for Ichigo to throw Moka to her friends and demand her back IMMEDIATELY after. I also found it strange in this chapter that Tsukune and friends called Ichigo a monster. It just seems odd to associate homicidal behavior with monsters when his closest friends and girlfriend are literal monsters.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »