Reviews for Eclipse
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
aquí hay demasiadas cosas que no tienen sentido. Lo peor, sin embargo, es que no explicas nada de que mierda pasa. Estas mezclando por ahora "bleach" y "rosario vampiro" además de lo que parece ser "fairy tail" y la cliché de "Naruto". No explicas lo que mierda ocurrió para que todo esto sea posible, si es el universo canon que en un momento crítico se mezcló con el otro de otro anime o es uno completamente diferente.
Y ahora sueltas estas mierdas de "mi hijo".
¿Que coño, no que ichigo tiene sobre los 17-18 años?.
Que no expliques nada y de repente saques estas cosas es jodidamente horrible de leer.
La simple idea de quw tenga un hijo ya me quitan todas las ganas de leer...
GoodHunter chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Am I the only one who found it ironic that THE Succubus is that mad about a heartbreak,when chances are she had done the same in the past. I mean seriously,She is a Fucking Sucubbus,young sure but young just means more hearts to break
pyre101 chapter 22 . 10/12/2017
H
pyre101 chapter 22 . 10/12/2017
Almost forgot, please standardize the names given. Switching from the previous name to Kumiko and Ywach to Alexander to Bach is annoying as hell.

Also, use H to help edit grammar.
pyre101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I did enjoy that Ichigo had a kid. That was probably my highlight of this story, as I have not seen this idea done before. I would have liked to see a bit more interaction with father-daughter, because would Ichigo have acted like his father?

Hope you come back to this, because it was fun to read and to see how vilified you made Ichigo was interesting. Once again, something I cannot find elsewhere. Have a nice day and thank you for reading this review.
carroll.jerry25 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
when will you be doing the rewrite can't wait
Aizen's Chair chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Dear Author and the guy below me, I know you'll probably not read this (Author) but whatever.

Do you even watch Naruto? And if you do then are you capable of understanding what's happening in it? The only ones who from Bleach who could beat Naruto are Yhwach, maybe Aizen (Only due to the Kyoka Suigetsu), and Ichibei due to his name hax.

Ichigo's greatest feat is slicing a small mass of rock with the air pressure of his sword, it wasn't even a mountain for god's sake, it was a hill at best, mountains are 1000ft or higher. It was explicitly shown that each Biju could casually destroy a mountain with a small Bijudama, and Naruto matched the combined Bijudama of FIVE Bijus... it easily makes this a mountain range busting feat, and that's before Naruto even masters this form or even adds Sage Mode into this. His speed before gaining this power was literally compared to teleportation, so in this he's easily faster than Lightning.

I know you like Ichigo, I do too, even moreso than Naruto at some points, but please don't be a fanboy.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
Dangai ichigo is gonna make naruto his bitch
Aussiepsycho chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
I like to think that ichigo just killed him and that would of been fine with me (tsukune is such a douche)
Schattenritter chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Such a great plot twist at the end of the chapter. Like jeez. You gotna rather interesting story.
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
i have my search set to most favorites... but how the fuck can this be the most favorited M BleachxRosario fic with such horrible grammar?
Raskator chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
this story actually wanted me to read more and more. when I got to the last chapter I smashed my cup because the story just got good
but it was funny to see my relatives shit their pants because of the smashed cup
it is too bad the story is discontinued, but I am looking forward to the re-write if there is one

Raskator

:) :3
ZanTai chapter 22 . 3/6/2017
this looks abandoned but it has promise I would like to see the rewrite very much
Ichiro Kurosaki chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
Bring it baccckkk dude ive read this at least 5 times and I need more
Revanchist21 chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
This story is very interesting,suspenseful and interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon since this story is very innovative and detailed. Keep up the good work man!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »