Reviews for Eclipse
Ichiro Kurosaki chapter 21 . 2/6
Bring it baccckkk dude ive read this at least 5 times and I need more
Revanchist21 chapter 22 . 1/19
This story is very interesting,suspenseful and interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon since this story is very innovative and detailed. Keep up the good work man!
Var421 chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Good story man. Awsome plot and the personality of ichigo.
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Why is Ichigo calling himself human? He doesn't have a drop of human blood in him!
His mother was a Quincy while his father was a Shinigami...
He got hollow powers attached to him through his mother on the day of the attack and that's it.
Nothing human about him o.o
Zenkari chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
(THREE FUCKING YEARS... REALLY?)I enjoyed the story so far, but as seeing where the name of the child was at first(revised chapters) and seeing how far it was into the story where it was the original name, I'm kind of disappointed as the rewrite isn't as far in as I hoped, What I kind of wish people who go to rewrite the story would do is make a new chapter every so often along with the revisions. Its an interesting story, very interesting really. Anywhore I'll check back every so often on it, maybe once every few months if I can remember it AND I JUST FUCKING REALISED ITS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED FUCK ME. I hate when that happens when you forget to look at the last update date and find out you just got fucked over, never knowing the end of the story -flips table-
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Best BleachXRosarioVampire crossover Fanfic EVER!
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Best BleachXRosarioVampire crossover Fanfic EVER!
Sigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Usually fanfics are kinda bad...But this...Ugh. It really makes me lose my faith in that this is the second most reviewed fic on this cross over section. Don't even come back to this, it is very cringey.
Lol wut chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY DOES THIS GARBADGE HAVE 1K REVIEWS? ABSOLUTE CRINGE!

Like seriously, I stopped when Ichigo attacked the group. AND WHAT LOL? ICHIGO WAS FUCKING UP THE HEADMASTER? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE HEADMASTER IS A GOD!

When I checked the comments I was dying in laughter from this cringe, MOKA AND ICHIGO HAD A KID? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Silent Evanescence chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This is just too strange. I lost interest and stopped halfway through after I learned that Ichigo and Moka were in love and had a child together already. Reuniting lovers isn't new, but it just isn't my thing.

As far as writing goes, a big thing I noticed is that at the beginning there is too much mystery going on. When I see the protagonist randomly going off trying to kill someone, I don't think "What's going to happen next." I think "Why the fuck is he doing this." With a dark protagonist, the reader needs to be able to relate to them and feel like their actions are justified. This just felt like he saw pink hair and went homicidal. If the reasons were justified (and I don't know if they were because I lost interest), the reader doesn't know until after the protagonist goes after his past lover with the intention of killing her and all her friends, including her sister and boyfriend. Again, some people may like that sort of thing, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

Just as an after thought, I thought it was really stupid in chapter one for Ichigo to throw Moka to her friends and demand her back IMMEDIATELY after. I also found it strange in this chapter that Tsukune and friends called Ichigo a monster. It just seems odd to associate homicidal behavior with monsters when his closest friends and girlfriend are literal monsters.
Noble chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Damn, roasted the shit out of that man in the AN
Kamen rider w chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
It has been two years now and the Bleach Magna is almost coming to the end so hurry up and update already
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
I seriously hope you move on and get past this, you're really over thinking this. A rewrite should be in order
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
You need to let go of your Biased.

Did you read the whole rosario manga and Epilouge?
Tsukune eventually becomes powerful on his on. Lol

Did I mention he kicked Gyokuro/kokoa and Kahulua's Mother ass
SomethingAncient chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
This chapter was difficult to swallow for two reasons: power consistency, and Ichigo's personality.

First of all, you wrote Ichigo has half his power right now. According to previous things you have written that means he is still at the level of a captain, probably stronger. Yet his speed is also too slow, or is his sword purposefully slowing him down? Is Hokuto at a captain's level? And is he using quincy techniques like their version of flash step in order to dodge Ichigo? Some clarification on these things would be nice and help the story make sense.

Ichigo's personality is inconsistent because you want him to remain really dark; as a result, it messes with the flow of what feels natural. You have provided the elements necessary to help him heal (Moka and Kumiko) and show them starting to change him back for the better. But immediately have him revert and do things that he would do if he still didn't know where Moka was (Like point a blade at Kokoa's neck... seriously, a firm hand on the shoulder and a death threat would make more sense if you wanted to keep it dark). He doesn't seem to be allowed to develop as a character because you want him to remain so dark. You wrote that his intentions have changed from pure vengeance to protecting his family: let that reflect in his fights. Get rid of the unnecessary sadism and have him just kill as quickly as possible (obviously he will still torture to get the information). Most of these enemies probably go to hell anyway.

And what is up with Ichigo's pride and obsession with other people being weak? Ichigo lost all his family and friends because he wasn't strong enough and his pride changes from those he loves to his powers that have failed him? I would think him more humble and obsessed with killing an enemy and getting stronger, rather than every possible slight triggering his need to kill whoever said the wrong thing... which is just about anything.

And the way you write Ichigo in fights: It's like he's developed a Kenpachi level obsession with finding a strong opponent.

It's still not a bad story, it still carries my suspension of disbelief, and it is entertaining. I just wanted to let you know of a few things that bother me because they either weren't explained or explored.

Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient