Reviews for A wish come true
O-M-G! Your fanfic is amazing! I love it so much! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Sam Fraser chapter 36 . 7/28
Chapter 13, 29, and this were the chapters that sold me into the story. Because of how you handled the relationship between a certain Dragon and Unicorn.
SkylarIFAUO chapter 57 . 7/29
I love this stiry so much! I cant wait to see what happens next!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 53 . 7/27
This chapter is getting so intense by the plot and the characters. Interesting I will read on further and now this guy and what is his deal with Matt I wonder. Excellent job bravo.
MaXerneas chapter 56 . 7/24
I love this chapter, man! Thank you so much for being the best freaking writer of MLP in the MLP world and the Fanfiction world! Your stories are awesome in every single way, dude!
Sam Fraser chapter 46 . 7/22
So where is the chapter with the "A life for a life" picture coming?
ernest513 chapter 3 . 7/23
Am i dreaming? *punch in the face*. No, im not
THIS STORY I AWESOME.
I WAS depressed all the time because i wanted to have the same life as a pony and BAM you're story is here and i'm kinda not depressed anymore. Thanks
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 7/18
Spike is my absolute favorite character. He's got many positive traits. He's such an adorable, helpful, generous, innocent little boy. Sure, he can be a little cynical at times, but he's genuinely concerned about his friends' well-being. Rainbow Dash is often hurtful towards her friends, but, as opposed to Spike, she never gets any remarks or foul looks for that. (idk what's up with that) but I digress.
I love Spike. :)
Google chapter 3 . 7/18
j
Sam Fraser chapter 2 . 7/18
This story is so cute! I love the Discord/Celestia pairing and they look so good together. Plus, I believe you really nailed Discord's personality. I'm so adding this as to my favorites list.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Google chapter 1 . 7/18
Google
ArrowWing chapter 57 . 7/10
I vote for Matthew and Twilight having a foal! I think this concept should happen because not only will it make their love stronger but it will also have a huge impact on the story.
Red Atlas chapter 57 . 7/8
Wow i been foolowing the whole series plz keep it up its getting good(moves closer to the screen) cna you release the next chapter soon and have the info of the "wee babby" plz keep it up

~ Red Atlas
LJFire chapter 16 . 7/8
Nice story here! I like the plot and adventures that are going on. I just have a suggestion, and that's to work on your writing. For example, let's take this saying from Trixie:
"Bet it will and who are you anyway? I didn't see you last time I came here.
See, this is fine, but if change the grammar a bit, it makes it better, like this for example:
"I bet it will! Wait, who are you? I didn't see you around last time I was here."
Does that sound more better? Also, it is better if you add more of Trixie's personality, like the fact that she talks about herself in third person, so it could go like this:
"Trixie bets it will! Wait, who are you? Trixie didn't see you around last time she was here."
Things like this could help, along with putting some commas in some areas of your writing. Overall, this is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Raven 105 chapter 57 . 7/7
Keep going! I think you should make Matt a prince of friendship since twilight is princess! Please put that idea in! Since they're married and are about to have a foal!
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »