Reviews for Biological Destiny
Hajjie chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Lex is the best! I love how he didn't sugarcoat it.
Autobot Firekat chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
please continue i can not wait to read more
PrincessBetty01 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Finally catching up here. Now, I wonder why Lionel wants an heir for and for what purposes. Tsk, this isn't good for Lex to go through this kind of stress. It can almost kill the baby almost! I wonder what will happen.
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
So sad that Ollie is close to dying but we know that he will be okay because the
Justice League.
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Hope Oliver is going to be okay and make it .
Glad that they got to Martha in time and that she did not betray Lex and the baby.
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Chivalry can be painful.
sweetteatwo chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Was glad to see that can hold her own and still hoping Clark gets to her in time be for she
tells the truth or lose her life because the truth serum will make her tell the truth even if she does not want to say. please update when you can. Sorry to hear how your leg surgery went.
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Please don't let Martha betray Lex and Kent. please let Clark get to his mother on time.
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I hope Oliver and Clark get to in time.
Please update soon.
darthsciphla chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
darn you! more please?
sweetteatwo chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I just came across this fic today and I would like to see where you are taking this fic. so please update when you can.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Clark will not like hurting his mother but he would do it for Lex and the baby. Oliver needs someone to love.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Now, I am curious how Martha going to react on soon to be grandmother.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Awe, this a cute story. I definitely want to see more between them and how it'll all turn out.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh, Ollie please don't do anything rash. They need to have a chance to be there for one another. Be their friend; it's what they need.