Reviews for How It Should Have Been
catsrockt chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Where did you go? I was definitely drawn in more with the second chapter. I love the invented language i think it was a nice touch amd i appreciate how similar it could be to saiyago. It fits in with the story. I am curious to see where you take the story. I never read the original piece so i don't know what to expect. But please update!
Amazon14 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
One word. Wow. I was wary of the the concept of a what if, because I love them but they are harder to write. Can't wait for the next chapters.
LeChick chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is interesting and I'm liking but if you are not going to translate in text you should number the phrases to make it easier to look them up.
nancy103 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I really enjoyed reading this second chapter. And the concept of making up your own language is very cool! I have never read the original so I look forward to your updates for this story.
TFSrules chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I'm liking this...a lot...
Smalsa chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Okay, I'm confused! I think it's just me, but have you completely changed the story line? I read the authors note, but thought maybe that was from last time...I think you have changed it!

It's interesting, I'm assuming the prologue is set in the distant future and the chapters following, are what is happening in real time as in now?

Now I was a bit confused at the beginning, I thought her companion was the other alien, it was only towards the end that I realised it was chichi...but that's fine I guess.

I like where this is going though, you haven't dwelled to much about the purge, which I like, instead focusing on other things! I loved the scientific knowledge you put in, it felt so real and geeky, this is coming from a geek so it made me smile! Also I love the fact that you are using a different language, one you've made? Wow! Seriously? That's amazing, I've always thought that the sayains had their own language and not a lot of people write them like that, it's usually with standard!

I love the way you've written vegeta, all arrogant and cocky its so him. You've portrayed the sly strategist part of him perfectly what with him exploiting her friendship with chichi, it made me smile because that's exactly something he would do. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Oh and I hope you'll out the translations meanings at the end, I love reading stuff like that!

I've already reviewed the chapter before so couldn't leave one, so I'm guest reviewing! Smalsa
dominaetdae chapter 2 . 5/2/2013! I freaking love this. The language thing definitely makes it feel more realistic. Can't wait to read more!
TFSrules chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Well, seeing as how it's been since last June that I reviewed, I can't even remember what I read..that being said, please continue...maybe my memory will get jarred loose, lol...
nancy103 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great beginning! An update would be quite welcomed!
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This looks frikkin fantastic so far! I can't figure out who exactly was the mudered guard, but he has to be important for Vegeta to care. And Bulma on Vegeta-sei? Oh the possibilities...
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is a very interesting story, I like it! XD
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
u got me hooked;)
TFSrules chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I like this fic. It has loads of potential, so, please,

continue on. I truly dread beginning a good story,

only to have it end prematurely..left hanging, so

to speak. I hope that this review doesn't fall on

deaf ears, lol

miikodesu chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
pale hair? did she is bunny or ranchi (lunch)?

poor yamacha.. how's about krilin?
sweetgilda chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
chapter was interesting, every time the story gets more good, especially as they have passed the girls who are the only survivors, and I want to see happen, Greetings