Reviews for Lies that Destroy
Songbird73 chapter 40 . 2/13
Wow...just Wow. I adore this story. The character development, the pacing its just wonderful. This is the first story of yours I've read but it certainly won't be the last. You have a real gift in writing and reimaging things. That will be really useful what with today's nostalgia. But this story is still brilliant and you gained a loyal fan today.
Curious chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
What happened to spencer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Could you sometime write Victor and Teddy one-shot? Please?(:
I probably just pissed you off. Sorry. Kinda begging the entire fandom, so you can bond with the other authors over bow much my spam annoys all of you
Really would love to read a Victor and Teddy story though.. So.. Yeah
Disneyand1Dlover chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I was wondering if I could copy paste your story, put it on another fanfiction sight, but give you full credit. It's fine if you don't want me too, but this deserves to be seen by more.
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I LOVE YOUR WORK! YOU NEED TO SOMEHOW GET THIS TO GLC WRITERS AND LET THEM MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE! GREAT JOB!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 39 . 1/1/2013
It needs to be a movie! Such a great story!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 38 . 1/1/2013
Yay! :) great story!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
Wow. And, isn't, Amy pregnant?

GREAT STORY! :)
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 36 . 1/1/2013
Wow, you know a lot about high speed chases, well in my defence anyway. Good job! Keep it up!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
Bob Duncan is going DOWN! Dun dun DUN! I love reading this story!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 34 . 1/1/2013
Yep, it is calm... Dun dun dun! The storm is next!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
Wow. I really think this needs to be a story!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Ha! 32! My sister's favorite number! Weird though, one of my favorite numbers is 23, haham 32 23! My MOST favorite is 13.

GREAT chapter!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Good story! Only 9 more chapters to review for! Yep! I a, reviewing for ALL of the chapters!
Hi My Name Is Bubbly Bubbles chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
It's okay, we writers do the darndest things. Haha, good chap.