Reviews for Crossing Borders
gillian of arenal chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I do not know how I missed this one, but, wow. I really, really enjoyed it. It expands very nicely on the pre and post issues of 'Freedom of Choice. "

I wonder if those that didn't willingly follow Arrowhead when he left Praxus decide that mayhap they would have been better following. Emerite Insight sounds like he is a complete afthead.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
An enjoyable read, whether by its own, or as a continuation from your previous story.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Nice tie-in to both your previous fics in this universe. It was an enjoyable read.
Yami Flo chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Funnily enough, I was reading 'Changeling' again the other day and wondering if you would ever write something else in that 'verse. And you just did! :)

I really enjoyed seeing Prowl and Arrowhead many meetings to build peace, and how they came to the realisation they liked each other. And the references to both the events of 'Changeling' (such as Prowl talking about Crank and knowing about Seekers being kids) and 'The Freedom of Choice' made me delighted. It really was a nice way to link up all the facts from other characters' POV.

Good job, really :)