Reviews for How We Navigate
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 13 . 1/22
You know, that “human skin is like paper” bit reminded me of a line from “Lady Lazarus” by Sylvia Plath; “A sort of walking miracle, my skin Bright as a Nazi lampshade,”
Leraiv Snape chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I like this. It's interesting to see their relationship progress...I wondered if you were thinking to skip ahead at the end here to where John meets Sherlock Holmes again in St Bart's, and then pick up canon from there. But this was well-woven and beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to write such a tale!
Stormcutter684 chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
OMG I love this! I swear, I'm not usually interested in sort-of romantic relationships, and I never have thought of John and Sherlock together - but - you make this work. I like this. There's romance, but lots of action - I knew Jim was the culprit. They never did find him though, did they? And when Sherlock ran away from John, it hurt so much! Because they both pined for each other. And John's devious plan tricking Sherlock into coming out of hiding was brilliant! I'd never have thought of that. And then at the end, you had me screaming "JUST KISS ALREADY" too! I love this. A marvellous job!
Maestro Gimp chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Seriously wow. What a great story. So well written. Can't wait for more stories from you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
I have been greatly enjoying this particular story so far, but there was one detail that irked me, and I wanted to clarify to prevent possible hurt feelings of others.

Asexuality is not a disorder; it is a sexual orientation. Recommending that someone should receive therapy to cure such thing would be the same as suggesting that homosexuality may be "fixed" by treatment as well.

I hope you do not take offense to this statement, as I simply wished to clear things up. Thank you for such a wonderfully written story! I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read. I am a huge Sherlock fan and I think you did great writing this and capturing John and Sherlocks unique personality. I loved the ending. You have great talent.
ReaderWriterPoet chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
McMorty! I can't even!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
This is such a lovely and engaging piece of work! It's criminal to stop reading it until I reached the end. And then, I nearly cried over the fact that there's no chapter left to pull me in the humorous and touching story of John and Sherlock. Good gracious, you're a Godsend. Thanks for sharing this beautiful read with everyone!
Unconvex chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
They're so stupid, the both of them. But we must forgive them their blindness (and stupidity and stubbornness), for they are all we have.
I loved this story-not really any other way I can put it, so I'll just stick to the simple words.
Incredible.
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
This was amazing! I loved it all. :)
Doni chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Very nicely done.
rudeandpossiblyginger chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
AHHH! I loved the ending, it made me very happy. :) and the new book your working on sounds really good too!
BurnThoseEyesBlue chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
This is seriously one of my new favorite stories! You're a fantastic writer, and I hope you do do a sequel! I only found this story because of your post on tumblr and LOVED IT! I'm telling all my friends to read it now! :)
chris chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
awesome story
Dr.B.Damned chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
This was perfect in every way!