Reviews for How We Navigate
Maestro Gimp chapter 13 . 8/17
Seriously wow. What a great story. So well written. Can't wait for more stories from you :)
I have been greatly enjoying this particular story so far, but there was one detail that irked me, and I wanted to clarify to prevent possible hurt feelings of others.

Asexuality is not a disorder; it is a sexual orientation. Recommending that someone should receive therapy to cure such thing would be the same as suggesting that homosexuality may be "fixed" by treatment as well.

I hope you do not take offense to this statement, as I simply wished to clear things up. Thank you for such a wonderfully written story! I look forward to reading more!
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read. I am a huge Sherlock fan and I think you did great writing this and capturing John and Sherlocks unique personality. I loved the ending. You have great talent.
ReaderWriterPoet chapter 8 . 1/28
McMorty! I can't even!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
This is such a lovely and engaging piece of work! It's criminal to stop reading it until I reached the end. And then, I nearly cried over the fact that there's no chapter left to pull me in the humorous and touching story of John and Sherlock. Good gracious, you're a Godsend. Thanks for sharing this beautiful read with everyone!
Unconvex chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
They're so stupid, the both of them. But we must forgive them their blindness (and stupidity and stubbornness), for they are all we have.
I loved this story-not really any other way I can put it, so I'll just stick to the simple words.
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
This was amazing! I loved it all. :)
Doni chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Very nicely done.
rudeandpossiblyginger chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
AHHH! I loved the ending, it made me very happy. :) and the new book your working on sounds really good too!
BurnThoseEyesBlue chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
This is seriously one of my new favorite stories! You're a fantastic writer, and I hope you do do a sequel! I only found this story because of your post on tumblr and LOVED IT! I'm telling all my friends to read it now! :)
chris chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
awesome story
Dr.B.Damned chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
This was perfect in every way!
AnnAisu chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Awww... cute ending! Thank you.
LostLyra chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Dear God I loved this! Abosulty adored it! Although there was a bit of confusion when you were talking about Rugby and Scotland Yard, but when the fic was clearly set in America! I didn't realise American's played rugby! Anyway ignore that, but I'm just saying that this was amazing. I started reading it at the gym and then picked it up again at home, totally stopped me from going to bed early. I love the style, and the way it flowed, keep it up!
Reader Anon chapter 12 . 2/4/2014

I always wonder about the authors who write wonderful works of literature. How do they think? How can they devote so much time to one thing? Where does their genius come from?

I might not know much about authors in general, but you... I know you're something special.

Thank you so, so much for letting me read this. It was a privilege.