Reviews for Unlikely Comfort
Stormcutter684 chapter 9 . 2/16
Awwwwww :D
So much healing and love and support and family fluff here! ITS ADORABLE!
Beautiful story. I love it! Wow, you write amazing stories.
Hey - what's that sequel u mentioned? I might wanna take a peak at it. I was scrolling through ur stories but I didn't find it .. I'll just have to look again.
Anyways, a really lobely story! I bet all of the Fellowship were suffering both physically but especially mentally after the passing of Gandalf. Especially Frodo. He needed a hug. I love the realistic and true emotions u put into this fanfic! It's amazing! :)
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Ah, how happy this story made me! I felt the varying emotions, but throughout the whole thing I just felt /glad/. I'm not sure how to explain it... Just like some unshakable assurance planted deep within my mind and heart that things will be fine, having the ability to pick up on the underlying current of the strong and sturdy feelings of love, devotion, and healing that will result in anything negative: I feel simply optimistic.
LIElee chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sassyfriend chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Got a little chuckle from Aragorn being surrounded by the hobbits. I could almost picture that and the other 3 teasing each other about it.

Could you do a Boromir and Aragorn story?
sassyfriend chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I'm glad they are all ok
sassyfriend chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Have to admit even if Aragorn's herb meds taste awful i'd rather him help me through sickness and wounds because I know he wouldn't fool around with whatever is making my body act up.

I know I could trust each and every one of em.
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Man I wish Aragorn and the rest of his friends where real. It'd be so cool to just be with them and talk with them and everything. If Wishes had Wings!
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I wondered what would've happened had Legolas not been near the little ones. That was a close call for all of them!
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Hope they will be alright
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I love how they each comfort the others in their own way
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I love the fact that Frodo trusted Legolas enough to be able to cry like that.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I am glad Legolas is helping take care of Frodo. They both need it.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I like the mix of lightheartedness and seriousness.
Aria Breuer chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Well, I must say, this was another nice story to read and enjoy.

I like how this is another take on what occurred between Moria and Lothlorien. I must have figured, sub-consciously, that all the Fellowship were struggling with losing Gandalf. Also, it was nice to see conversations between Frodo and Legolas, as we did not see much of that in the books. Yes, I'm typically defending Pippin, due to my youth - which I find natural - and the time Pippin journeyed with the Fellowship to Mordor. Still, I did like how Pippin was able to help Frodo feel comfort, in a way.

I find your stories quite nice to read. I sped through this one quite well, even though there were a few grammatical errors in some chapters, but they weren't too bad. I encourage you to keep writing. You are talented and the characters managed to stay in-character.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. I'm putting this story 'Unlikely Comfort' in my community. Might as well, since it is well-written.
Aria Breuer chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
So far, this is a good story. I seem to like the stories that have both healing and bonding. I guess they make my reading experience just as interesting.

I'm not sure if Mer is another nickname for Merry. I guess I'll have to re-read the books again. Still, I wouldn't mind a little clarification. I know Pippin has a nickname Pip, but I wasn't sure about Merry. I guess this was new to me.

Still, I'll keep reading the rest of the story, and give you a review on the story overall.

-Aria Breuer