Reviews for Give It Your Best Shot
Kay chapter 30 . 6/1
Nice job! Hope you restart this sometime soon.
Pyryp chapter 18 . 5/23
With this silly lord business it feels like the whole dimensional travel was only there to provide you with a powerfull!Harry instead of being a legit foundation for the story.
Just found this story and really enjoyed it. I hope you decide to continue it on sometime.
Whispering to the Winds chapter 30 . 4/14
Incredibly well done story; I've been following it for well over a year now, and am still sad every time I reread it, with that tiny little update note at the top declaring that November of 2013 was the last time this story had new material. Any chance you will update, or will this story rest?

Spectacular job in any case. Good work, and I hope you have continued creating such rich individual characters and captivating plotlines outside of !
CordeliaHunter chapter 30 . 3/11
Beautiful story. I commend your characterizations of various characters, they feel true to cannon. I also love the new elements in plot that I haven't read elsewhere, like the permanent magic construct of kill wards which Harry found on that island. Please accept my compliments for a story well done. I'll wait for your next chapter eagerly.
r3nlock chapter 30 . 2/10
no...there must be more chapters, there must!
monkey kix ass chapter 30 . 1/31
aw, touching sibling moment there. hopefully harry will be able to tame things down a bit in consideration of his family. anyways, enjoyed reading what you've written. hope you get around to updating again soon.
rvb chapter 30 . 1/11
Very good so far. Hope you decide to continue.
jcarol555 chapter 30 . 1/4
Damn, you're incredibly good at writing the relationships among the characters. I hope the story gets updated in the future, but if it doesn't; thanks for the great ride!
Cat at Dusk chapter 30 . 1/1
Interesting story.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
You can't just leave it here, you have to update it, you are killing me, the chapter nearly made me cry with all its emotions. update soon.
xypx chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Love it, I'm so waiting for you to update. I guess this is the story I want to see updated most of all. Maybe you want to make your readers a nice Christmas present and surprise them with a new chapter? ;)
kimchi759 chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Whelp. That's depressing. I suddenly understand some of the reviews I found harsh at the beginning.
kimchi759 chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
Lol, Harry's not f-ing around. Also not gaining any trust, but whatever.
kimchi759 chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Hrmmmm...I have to wonder if you read the last book, or if yoh're just disregarding it. Maybe you mentioned this before and I just forgot it, but considering Snape's true role and all, Harry's hatred is a bit jarring.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »