Reviews for Give It Your Best Shot
SilvasPrickle chapter 30 . 10/12
Lovely story. Hope one day you will find it in you to continue.
Regardless, thank you for having shared it.
Calypto chapter 21 . 9/8
literally no dialogue in most of the chapter, its like the soap opera motto..too much out..all the best with the fic
Calypto chapter 17 . 9/8
u know if u had the whole chapter condensed into a paragraph saying they were a peverell and in hiding and that he could get emancipated you would have spared me some migraine medication. nyways very elaborate and informative chapter. thanks
mspstar97 chapter 29 . 8/15
It's been about 3 years, but what with all the HP FF revivals happening, I can't lose hope. I really hope you do update this fic because it has the potential to go places. I honestly enjoyed it and have returned to it multiple times. Please consider updating. You have many loyal readers who would so appreciate it.
Ints chapter 30 . 7/20
Interesting story, unfortunate that it's dead.
mspstar97 chapter 30 . 6/4
I know it's been forever, but if you ever do end up finishing this, I would be so happy. Please, please, please update if you can. :)
ThePotterFandom chapter 6 . 5/30
Is this book abandoned?
happybunny688 chapter 30 . 4/17
i hope you decide to continue this!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
it's been a solid two years since you have updated this I hope you have not given up on it, it interests me and I'm sure plenty others feel the same. By the way I hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you have a happy start to a new year in a few days.
Sanguineperspective chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Don't listen to the nitpickers and naysayers. I totally love this fic. I really like this version of Harry. It's very well written with great phrasing. It's fast paced moving the plot along nicely. And you have a way of nicely turning phrases. Good tension without too much over the top drama/angst. Although I don't care too much for the females in this story, or their attitudes that they must know every little detail about everything. That's just me though, I'm a very reserved person and if someone jacked me for information all the time it would drive me up the wall. I tell people what I want them to know and no more. I can't stand people who keep digging and guilt tripping to pry information out of me. Bleecchhh. But their parts are still well written and seem to fit into the story what's up with Remus? I think James' and Sirius' reaction to Harry and the situation ring true. Kudos
OriksGaming chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
This story is... confusing. It's annoying because you're not lining up the plot concisely enough. Abstract events are happening and not matching up with the whole plot, and then you just throw in scenes like this for the hell of it. You should spend more time making sure that the story makes sense, and is explained well enough, because as it is, all I really understand about it is that you brought in an OP Harry from another world who connected himself with his weird horcrux version of himself and now wants to save this world, except it's a lot more complicated than the other world for no reason...
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Harry is losing himself over to be a lot like Albus in his blindness and manipulations. The difference is that Harry will not tolerate traitors to life.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
looks like the gang is all here and Harry's past is becoming his present.
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
I think Harry needs to find out if the castle he inherited still stands and then move the family to it. After that, see if his funds could support his father becoming his security chief.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Harry just made a very big name and target of himself.
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »