Reviews for Day One
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well I like this. I mean you assembled a unique team and showed a side of Zantana and Flamebird the show fails to capture
Tara D chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Except for that one little slip up with the spell, I really did enjoy this. This Zantana is a lot of fun and I like her relationship with Flamebird!
SJ chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Just heard about this little gem and I got say for a one shot it sure packs a punch. I think its a remarkable piece and I love the two stars.
Star chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh boy I love this! Its so cute and way better then what's current.
Euphamisim chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think its cool that you integrated a possible mission in between with the training. I also love that you explored the relationship between the two characters. Nice job.
Lori Mavity chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
A delightful short story that has a unique flavor of ingredients. Good job.
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Well I don't know much about this stuff, but I can tell you put your heart and soul into this. I like girl's who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. I think it was adorable to have your main girl, Zantana? Magician Girl? have a crush on that guy. Good job.
Lacey chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I never thought I see the day where you get Cassandra to beat up Zantana without prompting! I hope that in the future Magician Girl works at using her muscles!
Candy chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hey, I think this is awesome. Sounds like the youngest get the grunt work, but oh well that's life!
Tova chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hey girl I really love your story! Its just so brilliant the way you write teenage girls and how unfair they think their fabulous heroine life can be! I believe in you and I think your going far!
Marnie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I've really enjoyed learning more about your writing style. I think your grammar has improved. I love your transitions, but you need to really work on your pronouns, but overall what a fab one shot.
Agent G chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Unique one shot that showcases how badass females can be. I love what you did and you should be proud.
fanficfan001 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Well what a cute little one shot. you've come a long way since you first started. Keep up the good work.
Slickboy444 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Your character choices are unique because its not completely cannon, but this is AU. I really am liking that you wanted to show how female heroines do things. That bit with Jason Blood was great. Good Job.
Rhetoric of Sushi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like the focus on two characters who aren't normally paired up. Your idea could have been pushed a bit further, but I do like waht you were trying to do.