Reviews for My Redemption
Lucehearts17 chapter 13 . 2/18
OMGOODNESS! SOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIII! I LOVED THESE TWO BOOKS!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
It's just as perfect as I had hoped for, well done C:
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
Oh my god... you should do another one of this! I was so moved~
R chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I fist pumped when there said blimey I'm an auzzie
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
I was trying so hard not to cry when Rin was talking to Father Fujimoto. But the moment Rin called him daddy, that was all for me brother. I started bawling.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Congratulations on an engaging series! I enjoyed both of your stories, however there were just a few things I wanted to say. They were both very difficult to read, not because of the plot, subject matter, or writing style, all of which I enjoyed, but because of the formatting. By keeping multiple lines of dialogue in one big chunk, it becomes difficult to read and follow who is saying what. There is a proper way to punctuate and separate dialogue into various paragraphs, and I think going through and changing the formatting of these stories will make it not only more enjoyable, but much easier to read.

My second point is similar. It would be helpful if the regular paragraphs lacking dialogue were also shorter. I know there is technically no maximum or minimum for the length of a paragraph, but the purpose of a paragraph is to link relevent information together. That being said, the paragraphs in your stories are extremely long, making it very difficult for the reader to stay with it. I found myself getting lost as several different "sections" of the story were stuck together. By spacing them out more, we can not only link together smaller pieces of relevent data, but it is also easier for our eyes to keep track of where we are.

Now, as I said before, I truly enjoyed these stories. The plots were unique and well thought out. I liked this new Rin and found myself relishing in his introspections. While he isn't exactly faithful to his original personality, his character was well developed, and I found myself believing this new Rin. I also like that you took time to develop his and Bon's relationship, as well as Rin's relationship with Paku and Izumo (another aspect of the story I delighted in; they make a wonderful and believable trio of friends here) rather than just jumping in with the I Love Yous.

All in all, you have two lovely stories here, but please do consider updating the format and punctuation. Keep on writing!
Yao Yeming chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Like the last book it was incredibly amazing I admire your work and you are such an amazing author I once again love the story and can't wait to read more of the story's you write!
mimi chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
I love this Story it was awesome nicely done!i have to say it is one of my most favoured stors to read and the story line was made perfectly hope you will write more and ill be checking on you regularly so i dont miss anything thank you for creating something cool your awesome!
lifelovelaugh chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Mmmmh damn yup ur a natural at sex scenes ! Do them more often that was pretty damn hot ;P
Kanna Raimi chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
This wasn't as good as the first one, but it had closure so thank you.
GothicNinjaKitty chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I love this story, it was amazing...
Though... I think at the end it was a little too 'playing godlike'... like Delaney dies, met parents, and goes back to life and then Rin does the exact same thing 1-2 chapters later. It's a little repetitive. If you wanted both of them to experience death, have one be really hurt but barely alive... or have one not hurt and the other die...
I understand that it was so Baal could get passed the barrier... but some stories are better with one or two people dying and one person coming back... or staying dead.

But don't get me wrong, I loved it. I'm glad they lived and all :D
I'm sorry for a little rant, but it was on my mind...
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
I've read this story and My Road to Salvation too many times now xD It never stops being the most sweet story out there :)
Animefangirl365 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
(1) The recent manga chapters tells us about her mom and little sister, but nothing is said about her dad.
(2) I recognized the song immediately. It is one of my dad's favorites.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Kyaa I love it! I was kinda chanting "let Rin get pregnant too." During the whole second half of the last chapter though xD A third series maybe? :3 If he can become an angel I'm sure he can become pregnant too! xD I love you!
KhRebornLove416 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Though I Like The First One Better I Still Loved This One! And When Rin And Bon Finally Did It I Nearly Had A Nosebleed And Died!