Reviews for Onwards
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Rachel went on to do funny girl so Finn was right !
Loved this and the characters where spot on !
You got to love Finn !
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved this! (And it's "Rachel Barbra Berry," just like Streisand's nameā€”not "Barbara.")
Diana chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Finn is amazing, if only he could trust in himself as much he trust in Rachel...
iizidoro chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Loved it!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved it! Great one-shot!
iGoToExtremes chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was too cute. I loved Kurt's influence and comments on wardrobe. Also great to see Finn having formulated the "seminar" and presenting it to Rachel as concrete evidence that she has every reason to stay motivated.

For the record I totally approve of this behavior as entirely in-character for Finn, but I don't think we'd ever actually SEE on the show. I don't necessarily mind Finchel supporting one another by singing and making googly eyes, but it'd be nice if something like this were mixed in every now and then. :-/
Supabec chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
awesome story how good did to write that and all the facts

great idea, great finchel please continue with more writing

love your work one of my favorite and please it u had time or idea could u update test your metal love that story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was amazing! By far the best post-Choke fic I've read. Finn was such a sweetheart and gave such great examples. Once again another flawless story :)
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow...I'm quite speechless...this is probably one of the best, heart-touching finchel one-shots I have ever read so far. Beautiful! If I can give you a standing ovation at how awesome and inspiring this is, I'll applaud you all night. Bravo!
mandolin28 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was precious. I want to see this acted out!
overstreets chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved Finn in this!
AnOfficialGleek chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Can RIB please take this one-shot and MAKE THIS HAPPEN. This is perfect. Thank you!
ayearwithoutchad chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Let me cry, seriously this was absolutely perfect ;_;
Mominalovesfinchel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
this should have TOTTALY happened on last night episode!
SLopez chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is so sweet and true to character! I hope something of the sort is on the show :)