Reviews for If that's your only excuse, save it
northwind132 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Cute.
SymphonyDiva chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awesome
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I usually pass over het pairings involving Shuuhei, and run screaming when the woman he is paired with is an OC.

I can't really say why I broke two of my usually die-fast rules pertaining to the reading of fic, but I have to say, i am VERY glad I did!

This was sexy as hell, and Moriko was well-written-first because she wasn't a Mary Sue, and secondly because even in a short one-shot, her personality is quite engaging and down to earth. In short, I was wondering why more fic authors can't formulate an engaging OC and instead turn to the trite mold of 'she's so beautiful and smart and powerful that ALL the men in Bleach will fight each other in order to claim the prize. While I can freely admit I loved the old Conan the Barbarian movies (I read the books as well, and found myself wincing at the stereotypical characterization the author(s) of that series used-and they did it deliberately. Now when I see it being done, it's mostly due to either very young writers, who are still only just finding their literary feet, and therefore deserve good concrit and helpful advice (if asked for)...or, at the opposite end of the spectrum act as if they're gods' gift to readers, and any form of concrit is interpreted as a personal attack,,,

Whew! Sorry for the mini rant, and getting off subject; I really wanted to convey to you how awesome this little fic was, and thank you for sharing it.
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
D'aww, I thought this was really cute and that the smut was written very well, not overbearing or dirty, but just right. I didn't get a lot out of Mori's character, but that's to be expected when it's just a oneshot, so good job!
The Fox Knight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I thought this was pretty good
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow that was pretty hot I liked it. Plus Shuuhei is like a sex god so I guess anything he's in is hot. :D
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 1 . 5/4/2012