Reviews for Breaking In
DKLC chapter 1 . 3/16
This was really sweet. When Vega first came in I was thinking it was pretty bad characterisation, then the cloak slipped off and it was Miranda - very clever.

I liked Miranda's teasing throughout the game of poker, and the shower scene was very hot.

Capping it off with a bit of romance as Shepard watches Miranda sleeping, lovely.
Russhie56 chapter 1 . 3/10
O_O Steamy...
Leonard Church814 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Bow Chicka Bow Wow
cassie.hack chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You're a genius! Miranda using a tactical cloak to distract Shepard while playing poker? Very nice! :D
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Unffff, this was your first time writing smut? Are you surreeeee? ;D But no kidding, really good for your first time! _ And hah, so funny at Miranda attempting to be Vega and using words such as 'unforseen' and actually apologizing. Oh Miri, you so silly.

(Also squealed at Kasumi references with Miranda. Borrowing her cloaking device, waiting for the thief to pick her up... I need a hobby I know.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed this and your writing. May just have to check out some of your other fics too
surfergirl3537 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
this was incredibly adorable! Omigoodness, we definitely needed a story about Miranda breaking into see Shepard very very well done (:
lalala90 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great ff, was well written and have my blessing to write more ;)
bluemarlin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Thanks for writing this humorous and good story of Miranda breaking in to see Shepard. I was hoping for one as soon as Miranda said the lines in ME3.