Reviews for Days Without Rain
This story is ridiculously amazing, and I wondered if the epilogue/ toph&aang sequel were still feasible?
jasmine chapter 2 . 11/7
i'm really glad someone suggested this story on tumblr. first chapter and i'm already loving it!
windthorne chapter 55 . 11/1
this will probably be very incoherent i'm sorry in advance

this fic is so different from the rest of the zutara fics i've read, and i have read way too many to count. this is in its own category, probably named "fucking amazing holy shit how to write tbh." like, your writing is beautiful, and it has such a profound effect on the reader. i had to sit back and reevaluate life multiple times while reading this. i can't imagine how much time you've spent writing this but damn it's all worth it b/c it's really, really great. never have i ever read a fic that depicts life after war so clearly, especially in the eyes of teenagers, kids who grew up way too fast. the aspect of them being young during the war and growing up with the nightmares and scars isn't explored enough in fanfic, but damn you delved into it well. i just really loved how you were able to touch on the reality of the gaang's experiences and also keep them in character while at it. and zuko and katara were written so well and their reactions were so real and pure! basically i'm saying that you made them /real./ you wrote them the way they would react to any given situation. you showed the haunting reality of a war hero, and i love that so much. thank you for writing this. can't wait to see the epilogue! and sorry this got extremely long...

windthorne chapter 2 . 10/29
i have only read 2 chapters and already i am dead like. this is an abomination. the best abomination ever. i am so excited to read this! it's been so long since i've read a good zutara fic you know... so there will be more to come of me just you wait
Tchundjong chapter 55 . 10/17
I usually like long chapters but this whole fanfic was different in a way that I couldn't explain. I love it and I just don't know what to do now that it is done.
serablossom chapter 4 . 9/25
I love your take on Katara! This is so interesting to be honest. Still procrastinating that paper hahaha
serablossom chapter 3 . 9/25
ughhhhhh your writing! It's so good! I even love your author's notes, there is something seriously weird now
serablossom chapter 2 . 9/25
dude, when - not if, WHEN - they start making out, we'll all be happy. Zutara was the best thing that never was ;_; but if it did become canon, your fic might not have been born and either way something great wouldn't be real

(read: I'm procrastinating my History paper on this fic and I have no regrets!)
I love your story. It's different, ya' know? You perfectly describe emotions of person who took part in a war. Thanks.
I love this: "Zuko didn't need a mother. Katara got to be a person for one, not the one everyone looked to for answers and she—she liked it. (...) The Fire Nation wasn't home, but Katara was freer here than she'd ever been at the South Pole."
Pointy Objects chapter 55 . 9/9
I'm on love. I'm in love with it all.

You're like, fourteen shades of brilliant, you know that? Ugh. I wish I could hug you. I would hug you for this. It's grand. Just the grandest thing ever.

I'm a little surprised at how much I like this. Because normally I like a lot of unnecessary detail an chapters and long stories and long walks in small towns, and this was kind of none of those things, but it worked so well, I didn't even mind. And your Mai is so daggone amazing. I don't share the opinion of her that most Zutarians have (burning white hatred), but she's always been a little middle of the road for me. But, yours is beautify and I love all her relationships and it's a little too much moving on.

This is brilliant, I love it, please don't ever take it off the internet. Because that's happened a lot lately, I don't know where everyone is going but it freaking me out.
mirazal chapter 5 . 8/26
ihate you i. can't do this right now it's 1:30 am i have school tomorrow this is not what i need right now
mostly i hate myself. you are actually wonderful i love this story so far thank you for writing my babies so well and mentioning the fact that they most definitely had ptsd. i will be reading this
Serenity Prime chapter 55 . 8/25
This was such a fun read! It helped me get through my first day of school
AppaRulez chapter 55 . 8/18
This is SOME AMAZING SH*T! Your fan fic is frickin awesome! I'll definitely be waiting for that Taang sequel. But finish this soon, it's been 5 months! I need more amazing story!