Reviews for Days Without Rain
serablossom chapter 4 . 9/25
I love your take on Katara! This is so interesting to be honest. Still procrastinating that paper hahaha
serablossom chapter 3 . 9/25
ughhhhhh your writing! It's so good! I even love your author's notes, there is something seriously weird now
serablossom chapter 2 . 9/25
dude, when - not if, WHEN - they start making out, we'll all be happy. Zutara was the best thing that never was ;_; but if it did become canon, your fic might not have been born and either way something great wouldn't be real

(read: I'm procrastinating my History paper on this fic and I have no regrets!)
I love your story. It's different, ya' know? You perfectly describe emotions of person who took part in a war. Thanks.
I love this: "Zuko didn't need a mother. Katara got to be a person for one, not the one everyone looked to for answers and she—she liked it. (...) The Fire Nation wasn't home, but Katara was freer here than she'd ever been at the South Pole."
Pointy Objects chapter 55 . 9/9
I'm on love. I'm in love with it all.

You're like, fourteen shades of brilliant, you know that? Ugh. I wish I could hug you. I would hug you for this. It's grand. Just the grandest thing ever.

I'm a little surprised at how much I like this. Because normally I like a lot of unnecessary detail an chapters and long stories and long walks in small towns, and this was kind of none of those things, but it worked so well, I didn't even mind. And your Mai is so daggone amazing. I don't share the opinion of her that most Zutarians have (burning white hatred), but she's always been a little middle of the road for me. But, yours is beautify and I love all her relationships and it's a little too much moving on.

This is brilliant, I love it, please don't ever take it off the internet. Because that's happened a lot lately, I don't know where everyone is going but it freaking me out.
mirazal chapter 5 . 8/26
ihate you i. can't do this right now it's 1:30 am i have school tomorrow this is not what i need right now
mostly i hate myself. you are actually wonderful i love this story so far thank you for writing my babies so well and mentioning the fact that they most definitely had ptsd. i will be reading this
Serenity Prime chapter 55 . 8/25
This was such a fun read! It helped me get through my first day of school
AppaRulez chapter 55 . 8/18
This is SOME AMAZING SH*T! Your fan fic is frickin awesome! I'll definitely be waiting for that Taang sequel. But finish this soon, it's been 5 months! I need more amazing story!
I cant even tell you how much i love this. like this story warms my heart and soul. Like i wish i could erase and reread it, because it gives me so much joy. like i hope you never stop writing zutara because the way you write these characters
Love it. More Zutara, please.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/28
I like the concept that the Kataang ship isn't all that perfect and has it's own weathered weak spots. I mean, given, Aang did eventually mature (he was always mature so to speak, but in the flashbacks from the Legend of Korra he actually seemed like a real adult, a little jaded) whereas Katara was already jaded. So I can see how they could clash. Plus Zutara is like lahve and OTP and iwishitwascanon all rolled into one. XD
I've never really read fanfiction before. I just wanted to say this was a great story and a wonderful read. I always felt Katara made a better friend/mother for Aang. And that she deserved someone SHE could lean on, yet still share equal footing with. I thought Katara and Zuko balanced and complemented each other wonderfully. I love how you acknowledged how being a war veteran would've changed them, made them a little harder and angry. Thank you for writing this and giving me an ending that's perfect.
BendingDreams chapter 1 . 7/20
Ok when I read the summary saying this is a Zutara story I scretly jumped up and down bc they are my fav pairing ever. Then the first few sentences my heart sank like the Titanic! But of course I read on. I like your writing style already and can't wait to read on so off to chapter 2 :)