Reviews for Days Without Rain
noahsweetwine chapter 2 . 5h
Loving this already! Katara' voice is so accurate:)
nelsonallie93 chapter 55 . 1/17
I honestly can't wait for the epilogue l! I hope you decide to up date, I'll keep my hope up since it's only been two years and that recent for most of the avatar fanfictios lol. Happy writings
Kayla chapter 55 . 1/9
Okay I know it's been like a realllllly long time but could you pretty please with sea prunes and fire flakes on top give us an epilogue! This story is ridiculously and extraordinary amazing I literally found it today and I've read every single chapter without pausing to eat breathe or see the sunlight. You have soo much talent as a writer!
Finlay chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Hi
cresswellshipper17 chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Thank you for writing Zuko's thoughts! It's interesting that Aang is looking guilty after laughing at whatever Toph is saying. Is it because he unconsciously likes her?
cresswellshipper17 chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
Love Toph and Katara's friendship. Thanks for writing moments like this of them! I'm glad you addressed Toph's one-sided love with Sokka post-war that it still hurts for her. It's more realistic that way than her falling for someone else right away. Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Ugh, Aang still being Aang..
cresswellshipper17 chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Lol
cresswellshipper17 chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Laugh hard so u don't cry...good motto...thanks!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
This is so realistic...Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Interesting...
cresswellshipper17 chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
So the tension begins, lol...Iroh isn't the only one pleased...Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Oh my, the way u write Katara with her flaws and all...I love it ...because it reminds me she's not perfect and will never be as Aang somehow expects her to be. Thank you for this!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Yes, I'm so glad you wrote this and have Katara see Aang the way she should picture him and vice-versa. Thank you!
Uma chapter 2 . 11/5/2016