Reviews for Days Without Rain
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 55 . 7/2
WTF,COME ON U ARENT FIN!?IM DEAD( collapses )
Is Katara okay( chuckles nervous ) or not?( what's happening to her?)
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 36 . 7/2
WTF...TOPH!
Why does she lie? Toph is a lie detector!For Lees sake!
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 31 . 7/2
Whooooo Lord Hahn just got survered!
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 26 . 7/1
Now dearest author why would we kill you?This was a realy good chpt,notes2 seems to be,well..not agreeable
Nighthawlkpg34 chapter 25 . 7/1
FUCK!FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!This is...this is the fucking...(sorry..excuse my tone of tongue)man this is a twister a good one,this will make Zuko bit,if I might say,whats the word?When someone get mad when someone else gets more attention that u want or if u don't get something an another person does it starts with a J...( laughs evily Zuko...)
Nighthawlkpg34 chapter 20 . 7/1
This thing is now I'm scared of Katara,she can scream...But,she had to scream,so the importance of this never get her mad...EVER!
Nighthawlkpg34 chapter 21 . 7/1
Ok Aung come on u knew thins wa scamming An that this is a Zutara fic...right?
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 20 . 7/1
Hello...
Nighthawlkpg34 chapter 19 . 7/1
Did someone try an hurt her when she was...ASLEEP!?Ok,u got my attention.
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 18 . 7/1
Wow...She became stronger,crazy,mental even..,murder,because she saw her brother get his scare,this..she never wanted to end up like him,so she..took the easy road...and turned mental,so she wouldn't feel the hurt,of rejection.( shudders,coughs,sighs,screams in all this being said.)
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 13 . 7/1
Okay,never mind,things r lightening up.
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 12 . 7/1
Man this is getting serious,is it going to lighten up towards the middle cause let's face it,it's not going to lighten soon,and it's only the beginning.
Nighthawkerpg34 chapter 10 . 7/1
Why does she feel cold?She had been told to go to the F.N to help a day after he left so why does She FEEL the one to be sorry?Grrrrr...this is confusing