Reviews for Days Without Rain
Otter chapter 55 . 9/21
Yay the end! I'm glad that it started to rain by itself! and I'm excited to read the sequel with toph and aang. well done, this story has been wonderful to read :)
Otter chapter 54 . 9/21
Yeah this chapter makes me feel really happy :) I'm loving this story (even though I'm not commenting on every single chapter I promise I love it so much)
Otter chapter 43 . 9/20
this whole chapter had me laughing so hard it hurt. well done. I think my favorite lines were "That was rude—you didn't kill guests unless you informed them first." and "you're HIDING IN TENTS WITH FLOWERS!"
Otter chapter 41 . 9/20
well now that's a pairing I never thought of, but works really nicely. maybe they can help heal each other the same way zuko and katara are? and I laughed loudly at poor zuko having a freakout. great story!
Otter chapter 20 . 9/20
boss ass scary katara is awesome and I love that we got to see her again. this was a really good chapter :)
Leraiv Snape chapter 55 . 9/16
This is beautifully written. Your use of simile and metaphor is striking and effective. I loved every line, and I'm sorry to see no epilogue, though I will admit that the story feels complete. Nicely done - I appreciate the friendship you developed between Mai and Katara - that was a new one for me, and you made it work well. Thank you for the time you put in to writing this fic, it has been well worth the read.
NAVSO311 chapter 43 . 9/12
THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER GOT ME CHORTLIN
Starlit Infinity chapter 3 . 8/18
I know I've said this already and I know it gets annoying to hear the same thing over and over, ut your writing is so beautiful, god...
Starlit Infinity chapter 2 . 8/18
Your writing is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. This is how writers should write. So that the heart and soul and pure emotion in every word is communicated and it makes your heart clench and your eyes sing with joy and wonder for the beautiful glory of the story that unfolds before them. This is what writing should be. This is what it is to write a story, to tell a story, and it makes me happy beyond words when I read a story and the author embodies that beauty.
glitterings chapter 55 . 8/5
HI I DONT KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME SO DAMN LONG TO READ THIS BUT I READ IT ALL IN ONE SETTING AND IM CRYING. THIS IS EVERYTHING. THANK YOU
outloux chapter 55 . 8/2
You write angst like no one else on this website. I think you really outdid yourself with extracting the personality of each character, showing how fucked up the war made them, how it never really did leave them.

gosh, I have so many favorite scenes from this story, I can't even list them all out. ex. you write awkward and kind of painful conversations so well! Each interaction with Katara and Aang was brilliant and so so raw. Also, I laughed my ass off when you shipped Jet and Azula together - it's such a crack pairing, but you wrote it so well!

although you're probably on hiatus, I hope you come back to this story/an epilogue/a Toph/Aang sequel!
Otter chapter 18 . 7/25
Ok first of all, this is not a dumb chapter. I love this chapter, because it fills in done really interesting details about azula. I love azula's character. She's not a nice or good person, but she tries and that's half the effort I think. Excited to see what horns next!
Otter chapter 17 . 7/25
Uh oh... tophs about to go destroy some shit. Good luck zuko. I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the eating/sitting scene, where aang practically floats over the table - which was so nicely described btw :)
Otter chapter 16 . 7/23
Oh no. Toph. Welp, time to brace for angst. Great chapter! I trembled slightly when katara cried at seeing her brother. And hopefully zuko gives toph a much needed hug.
PrincessSarcastia chapter 55 . 7/19
ummm? uMM? this is fantastic. I love it so much. characterization is amazing, I love the violent way katara and zuko's relationship starts out, your prose is really just kinda...enrapturing. probs gonna obsess over this for a little while.
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »