Reviews for Days Without Rain
Elizander chapter 4 . 5/2
Ok, what the hell is wrong with Katara? Yes she just went through a break up, but that no reason to want to kill and destroy everything and everyone around you.
On the other hand the story is moving ind of slowly.
Elizander chapter 3 . 5/2
Ok... Just one question. Since when is Katara a passive agresive bitch "Who never, ever fogives"?
Other than that the story is good so far.
1ku chapter 55 . 4/29
This whole story is beautiful. The way you write is mesmerizing-so subtle and concise, but you paint a lovely picture. I can't get over it. Thank you so much.
Elen-Di chapter 41 . 4/23
Wow. Didn't see that one coming
Elen-Di chapter 28 . 4/23
Okay, okay, I like Mai too. Girl doesn't waste any time getting to the point.
Elen-Di chapter 21 . 4/23
I love them (Zuko and Katara). And this story is totally right - Katara mothering Aang does not equal forever romance.
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 4/23
I'm confused - why they so angry with each other? Was there post-war time spent in the fire nation that changed things? (Or is Katara just less forgiving here?)
Slumberdore chapter 55 . 4/23
This is great! I can't wait for the epilogue!
StrawberryBlues chapter 35 . 4/15
"xeransis" oh 3
AwaitTheRise chapter 55 . 4/4
Woah. This is done. Congratulations! And I will definitely be looking for the sequel. :) Thanks for writing this awesome story! Loved it to bits. :) 3
Korra Deer chapter 31 . 4/4
Live the way you depict Mai!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 4/3
Rereading for who knows how many times. So good!
waterlit chapter 55 . 4/3
My favourite part of this chapter was that one line description of how Zuko didn't want to be a Fire Lord like his ancestors (i.e. one who feared his own people). Somehow, that really struck a chord - the war really did cause them to mature.
Pentastic chapter 55 . 4/1
I really liked this. Thanks for sticking with it and finishing. I look forward to the sequel.
Deya Amaya chapter 55 . 3/30
The tone of finality in the chapter made me fully anticipate a -fin- but instead I got a -tbc- :D ooooh and I'm sooooooooo looking forward to that Taang sequel :D