Reviews for Days Without Rain
Love it. More Zutara, please.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/28
I like the concept that the Kataang ship isn't all that perfect and has it's own weathered weak spots. I mean, given, Aang did eventually mature (he was always mature so to speak, but in the flashbacks from the Legend of Korra he actually seemed like a real adult, a little jaded) whereas Katara was already jaded. So I can see how they could clash. Plus Zutara is like lahve and OTP and iwishitwascanon all rolled into one. XD
I've never really read fanfiction before. I just wanted to say this was a great story and a wonderful read. I always felt Katara made a better friend/mother for Aang. And that she deserved someone SHE could lean on, yet still share equal footing with. I thought Katara and Zuko balanced and complemented each other wonderfully. I love how you acknowledged how being a war veteran would've changed them, made them a little harder and angry. Thank you for writing this and giving me an ending that's perfect.
BendingDreams chapter 1 . 7/20
Ok when I read the summary saying this is a Zutara story I scretly jumped up and down bc they are my fav pairing ever. Then the first few sentences my heart sank like the Titanic! But of course I read on. I like your writing style already and can't wait to read on so off to chapter 2 :)
Aurora chapter 31 . 7/20

I hope you held on and still are holding on. I wish the very best for you, and I hope that you'll be alright. :) I love the Mai and Katata friendship and how it makes Zuko nervous :) . It's absolutely adorable.
Thanks again.
See you. ;)
Aurora chapter 30 . 7/19
Okay, okay, okay. Okay.

I'm just lost for words. I love it. I love how you were able to add Mai and Ty Lee into the story without ruining Zutara. I love how you made Mai talk to Katara. Thank you. I know it's probably too late to give you some love, so I'm sorry.

I'm getting more and more into this story. I'm addicted. Hahaha. :)
AURORA chapter 26 . 7/19
WOC,DKAO,D,RLF,SKEOSPPWOWOEIDMC MCVNAJUAKAMSMFKE DKSLS,DKOROSITYY CKSOAKSZZZZ ALAPWALQWPLDLWA

AAAAAHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Okay, first of all, I'm happy that you wrote this in the chapter of my favorite number, 26. Second, I love how you put everything together, how it slowly all came to this. Thank you. You're amazing, and I won't kill you. Hahaha. Well, see you.
Byeeee! :)
AURORA chapter 25 . 7/19
OKAY I'M DEAD NOW I'M DEAD NOW I'M DEAD

IT'S HIM I KNEW IT'S HIM

Okay this Fic is seriously getting better and better.

"Hey gorgeous," AGGHHHH
This guy is seriously my weakness. I love Zuko, but this guy was able to steal my heart somehow. Aghhhh

I'm not saying much because I'm afraid I might spoil. Hehe. Sorry to all the smart peeps who pieced it together already. Anyway, I love you and thank you.

See you :)
Aurora chapter 24 . 7/19
OKAY OKAY OKAY I'M GOING TO TRY TO CALM DOWN

I DIED

"He wanted to kiss her."

"Zuko needed Katara, and it was as simple as that."

Okay Sarsaparillia, I officially love you. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you. You made my day. Thank you. Your writing is simply amazing. Thank you.

Aurora chapter 23 . 7/19
Please don't feel that way I love you it's okay

I'm going to continue reading :)

My heart is still partially broken but Zuko is mending it. Thank you so much.

Anyway, I'll probably write a review later, I'm a bit too tired, hehe. Anyway, love this Fic! :)
Bye! ;)
Aurora chapter 4 . 7/17
HELLO I LOVE THIS
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
MY HEART IS EXPLODING

Okay, calming down now. Hahaha.
Well, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this Fan Fic. It's amazing. Literally. I love your writing, and the way you put everything together. I know this comment is about 3 years late, and I apologize, I've only gotten into reading Fan Fics now. You made my heart fall when you mentioned that Katara did love Zuko, and the way Zuko acted toward her, it just all seemed real. Although my heart broke when she rejected Aang, I felt as if it needed to happen. I don't know. Okay, all my words are messed up, but what I'm trying to say is, it's as if this is exactly how the real Zuko and Katara would react if they were in this situation. Even though Katara seems a little bit too mean, I understand her attitude because of everything that's been happening to her. This Fan Fic makes perfect sense. Anyway, I'm probably just wasting your time, but I love you and this Fan Fic, and I seriously think you should send this to Bryke. They should make this Fic a series. Seriously. Well, I'm going to go to chapter 5 now, wish me luck. I don't want to get a heart attack. Hahahaha. Byeeee! :)

P.S. I know this might be too late, but I hope you do get better. Let me know if you need a person to talk to. I always have time for a little chat. ;)
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 55 . 7/2
WTF,COME ON U ARENT FIN!?IM DEAD( collapses )
Is Katara okay( chuckles nervous ) or not?( what's happening to her?)
Nighthawkpg34 chapter 36 . 7/2
WTF...TOPH!
Why does she lie? Toph is a lie detector!For Lees sake!