Reviews for Days Without Rain
thecagedsong chapter 5 . 3/2
"was tired even an age?" Might be my new favorite line ever. I feel it so much. I love it so much I've stopped making sense. thank you for writing it.
likeglory chapter 1 . 2/21
loving this so far!
EmberSkies chapter 6 . 1/8
roombas are scary
EmberSkies chapter 3 . 1/8
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 1/8
Since you asked so kindly for a review for a favorite... I love this story and your writing style and characterization. Yep. Very much review.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 55 . 12/15/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna read the epilouge! please?
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 41 . 12/15/2017
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 40 . 12/15/2017
I love how Katara wears the pants in the relationship most of the time. It's great on showing her independence.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 36 . 12/15/2017
Toph is my queen. She is brilliant.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 25 . 12/15/2017
WHAT THE! JET?! I mean, I had a feeling it was coming when Haru said, "Don't be mad.." but STILL. I WAS RIGHT! DAMN.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 18 . 12/15/2017
I love the fact that you have Katara change after the war. This chapter really shows it best where she forgot that healing was a fundamental part of her. The cold, bitter, and somewhat broken Katara is more realistic when coming out of a war, even if it was two years ago.
Booklover400 chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
Not cool friend, not cool. You are evil. Oh well, on to the next chapter!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 6 . 9/29/2017
Your notes are the best.
Otter chapter 55 . 9/21/2017
Yay the end! I'm glad that it started to rain by itself! and I'm excited to read the sequel with toph and aang. well done, this story has been wonderful to read :)
Otter chapter 54 . 9/21/2017
Yeah this chapter makes me feel really happy :) I'm loving this story (even though I'm not commenting on every single chapter I promise I love it so much)
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »