Reviews for Days Without Rain
limonium chapter 55 . 7/9
throughout this fic, the one thing i kept on thinking of is that all the servants /knew/ they had to goddamn know about this and im not so sure if they would be happy (i honestly think they would) or not OKAY AND ALSO imagine this going down in history prob as something like:
"so fire lord zuko got together with the fire lady katara and they were so obvious about it they were so disgusting i had to watch them eye each other the entire time" this would be azula prob

"did aunt just try to teach history to a bunch of kids by saying that my parents were together in the palace and cant help but being disgustingly affectionate or something" this would be a zutara child

i just cant help but think that everyone knows EVERYONE KNOWS OMG THEYRE SO EMBARRASSING AAAA
thank you for writing this though i enjoyed it so much
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 55 . 6/9
i'm fucking crying goodbye

(so so amazing I love this I love you zutara is my official ATLA otp you have awakened me. you're amazing.)

can't wait for this epilogue
-Strawberry
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 21 . 6/4
okay so I never even contemplated zutara being a thing until I read p much all of your sailor moon fics and stumbled upon this with *900 REVIEWS* (holy shit). I thought I'd just give it a go to see if I was even into it or not. I suppose I just shipped aang/katara when the show was on because it was canon?

I dunno but after this so far all I have to say is WHEN ARE ZUKO AND KATARA GONNA KISS?! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

UPDATE SOON YOU'RE FABULOUS I'm gonna keep reading

-Strawberry
AJ chapter 2 . 6/4
This is my second time reading this book and I honestly don't know what to do with myself when I'm finished reading it. I wished that this book had no ending, or a sequel
NAVSO311 chapter 55 . 5/9
UPDATE THIS IS AWESOME
kushka chapter 55 . 3/29
Absolutely great story
StrawberryBlues chapter 1 . 3/23
I swear I have read this story 15 times. It's SO GOOD. I can't stop.
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 30 . 3/20
"Zuko was a shield, anyway. He was not meant for cutting a person's throat. That was Katara's area of expertise."

I love these lines so much.
QueenDarua chapter 55 . 3/16
Is it over?! I want to see Katara and Zuko get married! I really liked this fic because you portrayed Katara realistically after the war. I know it was a children's show but still, they saw things and fought in an actual war. I hope you finish this one up and work on your sequel! I really like your writing style.
lanternsinsilver chapter 1 . 3/11
God, i always find myself coming back to this fic. This fic was the sole reason I decided to give atla a chance. I had watched a couple of korra episodes before, so I vaguely knew who the characters were. and then there was this one zutara gifset that had me VERY CURIOUS, and i remember opening the zutara tag on tumblr and finding this post that recommended an assortment of zutara fics (yours included ofc), and I read your fic and absolutely fell inLOVE with all the characters (i mean, they were pretty much OCs in my case, seeing as i'd never watched a single episode of avatar before), zuko and katara especially bc my gOD THE CHEMISTRY, AND THE SEAMLESS COMPARISONS AND HOW THEY ALWAYS SEEMED TO MIRROR EACH OTHER SO BEAUTIFULLY. Needless to say, I had watched avatar with high hopes of zuko and katara getting it on (as much as characters /could/ get it on in nickelodeon lol), but unfortunately, we don't get to see zuko joining team avatar until midway of the final season, which really sucked for me, because i remember always grumbling under my breath that there was nO ZUTARA HAPPENING. AND WHY WAS AANG GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION? AND WHY WERE THE WRITERS GETTING EVERYTHING ALL WRONG AND DAMN WHAT WAS /UP/ WITH ZUKO'S WEIRD BALD PONY TAIL HAIR DO. Ugh. i shipped zutara before i even knew what a zutara /was/, and it's all your fault. this is the third time i finished reading this fic. i'm still upset the writers made kataang end game. i think i will always be upset that the writers made kataang end game. a toph/aang sequel sounds lovely. i love both very dearly, and you've handled them very well so far, so...pretty please? you're an amazing writer, except there's this repetition thing you do with your sentences that, to me, kind of diminishes the impact of the emotion you're trying to get across. you don't do it with all of your sentences, but i guess with some of the ones that like, matter? if that makes sense? i guess it's just a matter of taste. Regardless, you're still an incredible writer, and i'll be reading all of your other fics when life rubs me in the wrong way. KEEP IT UP!
tineabean11 chapter 4 . 2/22
Alright, this has got to be one of the best things to happen to me in days. You can actually write! It's incredible! An author that knows what grammar and story lines are! Bless you! If you've got time, I posted my first story ever, and I'd be honored if you'd read & review? It's called "In the Court of the Lionheart"... Thanks again!
painted-trash-bender chapter 55 . 2/14
This is perfection.
I have been reading this story for two days - I couldn't stop. But when I had to, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Everything about it is just perfect - your words, how you write the characters, how you describe everything, how you make it so believable, reasonable and alive! I just really felt the need to thank you for writing this.
I have been a huge Zutara-supporter/shipper for a long time now, and the way you described them, the way you wrote about them just made everything overflow. This was so well-written and amazing that I don't know what to do with myself now that it has ended. So just... well done, and thank you so much.
(And I really, really hope to see an epilogue. But for now I'll just go stalk your other stories).
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 55 . 2/8
You still going to write that epilogue?! BTW this was awesome!
PJpop chapter 55 . 1/23
Oh my god oh my god this is the most awesomest story ever and I'm so sad that it's ending but I absolutely loved it thank you so much for taking the time and dedication to this story love you! Cheers mate!
pepe chapter 55 . 12/19/2015