Reviews for Feathers: Blind
alistarsmusic chapter 51 . 10/7/2013
I cannot wait to see what For Love of Dragons is about! And this epilogue was a teaser! I want to read more! I'm also really jealous! Why did Ael kiss Bliss? She sure is a lucky girl :3 I wonder if that was serious or if he was just playing around? And what he said about her being half tomboy and girly made me crack up. I could picture it so vividly. And wow! I can't believe Xeno and Zenith are going to be first time parents! That was really shocking at first but I could understand. I wonder how a baby between them both would turn out? A little rebellious with some attitude and super brave? I think so :) I can't stop thinking about Ael's last words? What does he mean with "complicated"? Does he still think girls are complicated or just Bliss? I know Bliss is complicated. She has an attitude that would probably scare away any normal guy. Good thing Ael isn't exactly normal which doesn't make him really scared easily or at all. Anyways, thanks for finishing this story! I'm glad you wrote it and I'm glad you finished it. I'm also glad I stuck with you until the end because you're an amazing storyteller :D
alistarsmusic chapter 50 . 10/7/2013
Ha-ha. I almost forgot about Russ until somewhere in the middle of this chapter. I was even going to ask what would Russ think when he saw his niece, but noticed she looked nothing like the one who'd died before. And I'm so sad for Ael. I can't believe he's only sixteen. The way he talks and acts sounds like he could be twenty or older. I guess he's had to grow a lot more than he should have. At least he'll have his family back along with some extras. And that was so cool! Who would have known Xeno would see the past when Zenith, Ael, and Luido first entered the portal to that other world. I'm still a little sad that Luido is gone forever. But he was brave and knowing he gave up his piece of his soul to save Ael is even more brave of him. In a way he was ready for his death. I wonder what's going to happen next? Will things be back to normal? I remember the corrupted Archer from before almost ruined the human world. Will things be back to normal or still a disaster?
alistarsmusic chapter 49 . 9/30/2013
I can't believe Luido didn't survive. I guess it was just too much for him, but Xeno is right; Luido is no coward. Him facing Julius is the most courageous thing he could have ever done in his whole existence. I'm just glad Ael is still alive. I think he has much more to live. And much to learn as well. I'm also glad that Kessler didn't make Luido disappear entirely because that would have been really sad. Xeno gets to keep a small part of him with her forever if she wishes to. And I think it's safe to say that Archer won't be coming back, ever. I think I'm feeling split with that. I think I should just keep in mind that his story is finally done. Though I'm curious to what Ael's reaction will be when he finds out that Archer no longer exists. I wonder if it is finally over and they can go home or will there still be some troubles along the way? And will everyone be able to go back home with Zenith and Ael or will the girls have to stay there? Since I think that's where they've lived their whole lives right? Anywho, I can't wait to read the rest and I also wanted to say sorry for not reading this earlier. My computer has a virus and it messed up the whole notification process for fanfiction and fictionpress and I barely found out last night so I'm sorry :3
Guest chapter 47 . 9/16/2013
So...while reading this chapter I realized something I hadn't before. For each of the stories there was always a feather right? Were those feathers always meant to be something or were they always swords in disguise? And I can't believe Julius is dead! I thought that would never happen. Since he's so strong and all. Although I did expect it when Archer went to help Xeno but I still felt doubtful when Xeno described how much blood Archer was losing compared to Julius. Thankfully it all ended with him dying. But please tell me Ael is not going to die! I don't think a world without Ael is even possible. He might not be the main character but he's one heck of a supporting character. And I always thought his dry humor was charming. And what about Luido? Is he hurt or is he dying? I always thought Luido was great at being the goofy character. I don't know how things will be without either Ael or Luido. Unless Archer went to Ael because he knows how to save him? I hope so...I can't wait to read more! I feel like I need to find out soon! :)
alistarsmusic chapter 46 . 9/13/2013
So...I was just as surprised as Xeno when she heard Luido talk more menacing than he ever has before. I truly didn't know he has it in him. I was also really surprised when I found out that Julius is a vampire. It explains why he's so much stronger than a regular and strong demon like Zenith. I'm also really afraid that Ael and Luido are really hurt. I hope they're both alive but just deeply hurt and passed out. I can't believe Archer went back to help them out! I don't think I've ever been happy to know he's there until now. Since it's obvious that Julius was kicking all of their butts, knowing Archer is there means there's a possibility that things will turn around for them. The seals on his neck also tell me that he isn't exactly the same demon from Aela's world. It must mean something we will only know for sure and find out about in the next chapter. And Julius is sick, just like Zenith said. I can't believe he ate his kid(s)? I didn't really get that part. Anyways, I can't wait for the rest of this battle going on. I hope Xeno's side wins and I hope everyone survives. I've grown to care about these characters the more I've gotten to know them n_n
alistarsmusic chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
So...is Julius there? Is that what Xeno felt? Julius's presence? And gosh Bliss does love to rain on their parade. All that memory talk was sweet until she put her two cents in and got them all depressed again. At least she's listening to Xeno even if Xeno is no longer the same person Bliss knew before. Hopefully Bliss understands that and can protect the other's from getting harmed. Hopefully the demons are just looking for Xeno and not all the girls. And I'm so glad that Zenith, Ael, and Luido wanted to stay and help defeat the bad demons with Xeno. Though I don't agree with her on her being selfish. I think it's nice that she has other's willing to risk their lives to keep her safe. I also can't believe what Xeno remembered about Ael! That was pretty surprising. I didn't know he was in love with his sister as a little kid. I wonder if you'll create a story for him where he starts his own life? I would like to see if girls are as complicated as her says then. I can't wait to find out more! And you are totally forgiven. As long as you don't give up on this story n_n
alistarsmusic chapter 44 . 6/24/2013
FINALLY! Finally Xeno remembers everything and remembers her own brother. That scene where she ran to Zan almost made me want to cry too. I've always been a little sensitive where Zan is concerned because he's always made it feel like he's my brother too. And seeing him hurt for so long was starting to break my heart. I'm just glad Xeno can make amends and fix things with everyone she couldn't remember. And Luido is always the funny demon of the group. I like that he always manages to make the tensest or saddest moments more bearable with his carefree attitude. And I'm glad that Zenith and Xeno are finally together! You don't know how long I've been waiting for that! But now I'm starting to worry...I know the bigger stuff is coming soon and if Xeno worries about Julius defeating Zenith than I'm worried too because even though I never saw it before, it's true. Zenith was one of the powerfulest demons in his world but this new world has an even stronger demon. I'm just hoping that his faith in being truimphant in the end helps him defeat Julius. If not I don't know what will happen. I don't want to see an ending like with Anon and Archer again because that was truly heartbreaking.
alistarsmusic chapter 43 . 6/20/2013
That was sweet. But how can Xeno remember everything? I thought she was supposed to defeat Julius and all the demons first? Or was she supposed to get over the fear of the truth? I'm glad she told him and revealed exactly what happened. I really wanted to know and now I do. So she did have an abortion and she is now cursed by tasting their blood? Right? Julius is truly a bastard that needs to be defeated. He's so evil and all those girls he has locked up and used for his own purposes is cruel. I hope he goes to hell and burns. I hope Zenith beats him up for all he's done to his Soulmate. And I'm so glad that Xeno remembers so she can't have any more doubts about Zenith or Zan. Now I want to know Zan's reaction. Will he be happy to have half his sister back with him or will he still be sad? I hope he's not. He's had too many years to be sad and lonely. I hope he can finally feel at peace to have his sister back. I bet Luido will be happy that Xeno remembers him too. Update soon please!
alistarsmusic chapter 42 . 6/20/2013
What the heck happened!? Did Xeno have the twins or did she do the abortion? And now I completely understand why Xeno has been sick the whole time...or maybe I don't. I don't know if she's pregnant or she's been throwing up because of the guilt and trauma from all the stuff that Julius did to her. Now I understand why he wants her back. He's been using her to bear him children though I'm not sure if the first time worked. And Zenith...I don't or can't even fathom the way he must be feeling from hearing the rest of Xeno's story. Is he angry, in rage, sad, horrified, sickened? And did Bliss know what was wrong with Xeno the whole time too? Because if she did I understand why she's been so worried for her. I don't even know what to think...But thanks for the heads up. I'm lucky I put on some cheery music before I read the chapter so it wasn't so bad though I still felt slightly sick from reading what happened to her. Please update soon! I wanna know Zenith's reaction! Oh, you're doing an awesome job too! n_n
alistarsmusic chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
I wonder why Xeno thinks Zenith is going to hate her? I don't think he will, especially since it isn't her fault she couldn't remember anything from before. It's all Julius's fault. He may not be the one who took her memories but he's the reason she had to have her memories erased. Since he's the evil demon that is trying to control eveyone, human and demon, and kidnap girls for no apparent reason. I wonder what Zenith's reaction will be to everything that Xeno has just learned? I hope he's just happy that she knows who she truly is and that she knows something about him and Zan from their past. And Xeno's right, Bliss should be a motivational speaker more often since she seems to be really good at it. And she's also funny. The reaction she had to Xeno telling her she could have been the one who wrote the message was hilarious. I don't think anyone would touch vomit except someone fearless like Anon or Xeno when she has her memories. And I never really thought about it but it's true. She is the weakest one of the group. Well sort of. But I've realized that she is more afraid than she actually shows. I hope she gets her memories soon but first she needs to defeat Julius. And I hope Zan is happy to have half his sister back :]
alistarsmusic chapter 40 . 6/7/2013
I can understand why Xeno feels so many emotions at once, it must be so overwhelming to realize that you have known so many things without remembering them. Is Xeno actually Anon? I don't know if that makes sense. Even Archer admitted that she was a reincarnation of Anon...I wonder what's really what? And how come she remembers things that were from Anon's past? I'm gonna get confused again u_u But I guess I'll have to see how things play out. Okay, the twin sister explanation from Kessler makes a lot more sense. Thankfully he's there to settle some of Xeno's concerns about who she really is. Xeno has the most awesome eye color ever! And I think it's impossible to be able to see that in my mind so all I have to do is imagine what it might look like. But still they come up to awesome. And I feel so bad for Xeno. It must feel like a broken heart to see the memories she made to Zenith and Zan and also horrible to know that she couldn't recall who they were because he memories were muddled with. But I'm glad Kessler there to explain things futher. It makes sense that he would take away her sight and make her seem like a normal human so she could be safe from the demons taking away her demon part or even killing her. So the world there in now changes and shifts because it's corresponding to the changes in other worlds? At least that's how it translated in my mind...And I completely misread the conditions from the last chapter. I thought she could keep her memories if she wasn't in Time's Manifest, but I guess it's the other way around. I wonder what Xeno means to tell Zenith? What does she want to tell Zenith? Or is that what she wrote for herself? I can't wait to read the next one! I think it's a note for herself but I can't know it till I read it! n_n
alistarsmusic chapter 39 . 6/6/2013
I think Xeno would have done well just shooting out questions or interrupting their silence with a question just like Bliss did. So does Time's Manifest control the time of all other dimensions? At least that's how it ended up translating in my head when Kessler started explaining it. And it also brought up the question of whether that cave is responsible for the time shift in that world? Or is it something completely different or something completely natural to that world? Does Kessler watch all those stones endlessly looking for anything that isn't right? I can see why Xeno would be somewhat alarmed. It's kinda like cameras giving all those people no privacy. I wonder if Kessler knew the whole time that Xeno was dying to ask a bunch of questions but she was just hesitant to ask them? I wonder why he didn't say anything before. And I knew it! I knew Xeno had to be part demon. If she's a reincarnated version of Aela than she had to be like her. But I was sort of hesitant to say it because I wasn't sure and I wasn't trying to guess. So Xeno won't be able to remember anything she regains if she's inside the Time's Manifest? I guess it makes sense if she's weakened by being in there. And oh my god! She can see again! That's totally awesome! I wonder what the others will say? And what will happen next? I can't wait for the next chapter! I feel like were getting close to bigger things! :D
alistarsmusic chapter 38 . 6/1/2013
The first thing that came to mind when I read what Bliss said was, "wow..." But I am glad that her good humor and friendship is back. I guess hunger was making her unbalanced and irritated which led to her arguing and disagreeing with Xeno all the time. I would know because I'm really irritable too when I'm hungry. But I'm surprised. I didn't really know what to expect of Xeno's mountain man, but now that we do know who it is it's really surprising. I never expected him to be one of the four reapers. I guess it explains how he managed to save Xeno without hardly any trouble. But now I'm wondering why he's there? Weren't the reapers part of a different dimension? And I almost forgot about them too. But I understand why Xeno would feel a sort of familiarity when she saw him and his four hourglasses. I wonder what those four hourglasses mean too. I remember one of the earlier stories involved the hourglass to save someone, but I've forgotten most of it. But I think it's going to have to do with this story too. I wonder what's going to happen next? I know Xeno's not going to die. Bliss was just exaggerating, but I hope Zenith restrains himself from going in there too and getting himself in trouble.
alistarsmusic chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
I can't believe Zenith doesn't know how to feel about Archer not being there anymore. I know they weren't ever close, not even before they went through another demension, but it's still sad that he doesn't really have a word to descirbe a feeling of his brother leaving. I guess some things will never change. And Xeno is right, it's a lot sadder having Zan back to his quiet self rather than if he cried or screamed from pain. I think Zan was using Archer as a connection to his former self when his sister was still alive. That's why he was so animated around Archer because Archer knows more about Aela than Zenith does. I'm also starting to wonder when Xeno will finally quit thinking about how Zan will feel of her getting close to him and just hug him for once. I think that's what Zan really needs. Xeno may no be exactly Aela but she is sort of a connection to Anon either way. She is the reincarnated version of Anon. I can't wait to read more. I think they're close to finding or not finding the mountain guy.
alistarsmusic chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Why would Zenith never want to kiss Xeno again? Or why does Xeno believe he would be too disgusted to ever want to kiss her again? What has she done that is so horrible for Zenith to hear? I think if there were a chance of Xeno regaining her memories and being resouled to Archer, Zenith would more than likely fight to keep her as his. He's gotten in too deep and has fallen in love way too deep to just give up Xeno in a hearbeat to his brother. At least that's what I believe. And there's also the chance that Archer doesn't accept Xeno because she isn't exactly Aela. Xeno's just a reincarnated version of her with different features and a different life. The only similarities they seem to have is their attitude (or maybe not?) and some of their physical features. And gosh, Bliss sure does hold some grudges after a while. I think she should be over her and Xeno's little argument. And Zenith is being mean...well to me he is. Why is he jealous? It's clear he is because he doesn't seem so bothered by Archer talking and being close to Xeno. It feels like the fights already leaving him. Okay, maybe Archer isn't so bad after all since he's managed to figure things out for himself, and thus far help Xeno figure things out too. But, why didn't she know she was souled to Zenith? I thought it was obvious since way back when, when she couldn't help but touch him or feel a connection. And why didn't Zenith figure it out as well? I'm glad Archer made me understand what's really happening though. It all makes sense. Everything has happened the way it has because it was decided by chance. And what does Xeno mean she can't tell him? About being souled? Or something she's kept to herself? Either way I think Zenith is going to find out eventually with or without Xeno telling him. Though I think he's known they're souled since he first met her :-)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »