Reviews for Secrets Sequel To Solace
C. S. Tolkien chapter 61 . 11/7/2012
Your story is mostly very good, but I think that you have get better in some issues.

Like for example the corny scenes between the Oliver and Kara, when they found out they would have twins, even when Lois and Clark found out about their own, that was very corny.

Other issues is your portray of Lex Luthor, like the ultimate evil, without character development at all, at have to say your plot is very predictable, they married, they have kids, Lois get kidnapped, Clark go to save her, nothing new in the script. I always wonder why all the writers in this section have so difficult time portraying Lex Luthor right, like in the Tv Show, there was evolution, he was more and less good in the beginning, and they he fall to the dark side, but non of the writers here do that right.
Jeremy Shane chapter 61 . 11/7/2012
Good Story

You Should do another story where Phoebe is 13 & adjusting to her powers.
Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 61 . 11/7/2012
Aww well, isn't this bittersweet. It's been quite an amazing journey Loulou, but I just can't believe it's over! Boo hoo! *pouts* On the bright side though, now you'll have MORE time to update your other stories. :-D

Until then, the twins are here! Isobel and Connor Queen. Verrrry nice! Now Phoebe will have playmates and the awesome part is, they'll all have something in common once their super powers kick in. It'll definitely keep their parents on their toes. Hehe. Also, with Chloe and Jimmy's baby on the way it's going to be one big party!

Loved Phoebe's first btw. Even though she didn't know what all the fuss was about, I like that Clois was able to enjoy her perfect day as a family and without having to worry about the world for a change.

Thanks for the read, my friend. As always, you did an incredible job. I hope you share more (new) stories with us in the very near future! :)
whynot1993 chapter 61 . 11/6/2012
Thanks for the story... It was great!

I hope you will write another one!
Stepheyy chapter 61 . 11/6/2012
is there a sequal to this or at least a few oneshots to go in this series? I see potentiol for it to go futher
Guest chapter 61 . 11/6/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Your character development and storytelling was really good. Kudos! If you're up for it, a great sequel would be the next generation of the super kids - Phoebe, Isobel, and Connor, plus any other junior JLers you might want to throw in there. Thanks for a great story, and for not keeping us waiting much for updates :)
zannasue chapter 61 . 11/6/2012
Awwwww! I'm soooo sad that this is over! Can't we have a few more fluffy chapters, with Phoebe and a little brother, perhaps? I want more! But, seriously, I really enjoyed this story, and is sad that its over. I guess all good things must come to an end. Thank you!
Guest chapter 60 . 11/5/2012
Yay twins!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 60 . 11/4/2012
Woohoo! The twins are coming and just in time too. Otherwise, poor Ollie would be in a body cast! Lol. :P Can't wait to see what he and Kara will be having and their names. Until then, can I just say how relieved I am that Helen is alive and well. It looks like she's starting anew by working alongside Emil, who by the way, is perfect for her!

What I also like about this chapter is Clois, Clois, Clois. Not only did they get promoted to the tenth floor, but finally, I can enjoy the lovin' between them. It's been awhile, Loulou so THANK YOU!

Now update ASAP please! With the twins coming, I'm so excited! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 60 . 11/4/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
zannasue chapter 60 . 11/3/2012
Epilogue?! Oh no! Its over? Couldn't we get a few more fluff chapters before the end? I still can't wait for the next update though! :)
whynot1993 chapter 60 . 11/3/2012
I thought that The very pregnant Kara was really fun! It made me thought of a Friend's episode...
The sad thing it that soon it's gonna be the end! :'(
Jeremy Shane chapter 59 . 11/3/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
whynot1993 chapter 59 . 11/3/2012
Phoebe don't want to say mama... It can imagine funny situation involving Clark trying to teach her the word.
Great update. Thanks.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 59 . 11/2/2012
Whew! I'm relieved that all is well on the twins front and that Kara is adjusting fine. I think talking to a specialist would do her and Ollie especially, a world of good.

And Martha, she's doing well and will be staying with Clois. I hope she relaxes and enjoys being pampered while hanging out with Phoebe. Now I know she's progressing faster than a normal baby, but please try and have her say, mama soon. Poor Lois just feels left out and Phoebe calling for her would definitely make her day. Then again, just having the family back together happy and healthy is a cause for celebration. Hopefully, they'll get to add to their happiness with the arrival of the twins. :)