Reviews for If I Fall, I'll Fall Apart
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wow, this is truly incredible. So well written and even brought tears to my eyes :')
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
wow
this is so depressingly beautiful
a god starts crying
the world stops
TakamuraRyuu chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was ... nothing like I expected and the utterly beautiful :o
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh... I'm completely speechless... I don't know what to say, except maybe curse a bit, because ohdamn this fic is fuucking beautiful.
Give me a moment.
...
I'm not even quite sure what to think - only that I loved it.
I'm not a FrostIron shipper, but the writing style of this fic is just so unbelievably gorgeous, the language and how you showed everyone's thoughts, the similes and metaphors and countless other literary techniques... I especially loved your use of parentheses.
Just, absolutely creative and awe-inspiring, and I could probably just keep on listing adjectives trying to describe it and still fail at expressing what it is I truly want to say.
Loki... I could actually sort of see this happening, because he really is so heart-broken, and...
Oh my gods I love this entire story so much, but some of my favorite-ist bits were when the little girl said Loki needed a bunch of kisses to make him better (and then later Tony does kiss him), when Natasha realized the whole world was watching Loki cry and fall apart and want to make them /stop/, when Steve compared Loki falling to an empire falling, the part in Bruce's POV about hardening and brightening like a diamond, the pain of Thor realizing that there's nothing he can do, the Loki part about how people fool themselves about him expecting him to be something he's not and the whole "If I fall, I'll fall apart" bit, and then just Tony actually doing something because perhaps it will never be enough but Loki does need someone to care, and then all the parts about Loki being beautiful and how those inhuman green eyes are made to cry...
You truly make us feel the beauty and the /wrongness/ of the situation.
And just, the way you wrote this, this line "No one knows what to do with themselves. What do you do, what do you even fucking say? Loki cries—what can you even fucking think?" pretty much perfectly describes how I feel right now.
And that ending, those two lines hold so much hope, and my heart soared.
Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing this incredible piece of work.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Holy cow...this was just amazing. Loved it, loved every second with every fiber of my being. Just...no words can describe how /awesome/amazing/fantastic/emotional/heart-wrenchi ng/fantastic/ this was...
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Gosh this was good. Would you consider doing one with Harry Potter and Voldemort? Dunno why, but I could totally see that going on (think of ol' Tommy's past... oooh, I think I've got an inspiration!) and all that. The writing is awesome, characters splendid, portrayal just -
Yeah.
Then there's the little funny bits in this sort-of tragedy. Really. This is just like a giant chocolate cookie and then some :)

-Rayne
Maia2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Woah, talk about a study of human nature. This is ... beautiful. Every single point of view is so different, and so much the same. So sad and so world-changing. Beautiful character study, of 8 different people, and in very few words each, and yet so powerful. Very, very well done.
Thanks for sharing.
Anna the Lynx chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"But it doesn't have to be enough and it doesn't have to immediately make him okay. It just has to be something, anything."

Or, while everyone else just stood there, Tony Stark got the goddamn ball rolling.

This fic just tore my ever-loving heart out, and while I'm reading, I'm thinking "OK, he needs a hug now. Somebody just go take care of him, stop dawdling." 'Cause while nothing you do now can fix it, you can still do something to help. Thanks, Tony, for getting that. *steps off soapbox*
kangadrew125 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm not absolutely sure what i just read but it was beautiful.
yaoifangirl42 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
AAAAHHHHH! I had lost this story and now i found it and it will be forever favorited because it is amazing and you are amazing and i can't help but want to cry along with loki and oh my god, i'm rambling. this is truly amazing and you should be forever praised for it
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
All I can say is...WOW WOW WOW and WOW... No words...no words... just: WOW.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was... beautiful. Simply beautiful. Appropriate words do not yet exist to describe what this did to my emotions.

Thank you for writing this, so much.

fav
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
my heart broke
then it blossomed
this story is so heart breaking!
and beautiful
i would usually yell CONTINUE!
but
this story , the last two sentences
they truly break the ice
cy-grl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I now officially declare you a genius. You can take my compliments on the inner workings, the dialogue, the descriptions, the train of thought like sentences, etc. for granted any day, because I loved this and I would have loved it for being merely literary perfect on its own. However, the fact that you manage to set free something within a reader, some kind of emotional becoming undone, a kind of catharsis, now that is writing ;)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I almost began crying myself this was so good! And now I'm praying that there's a sequel of some kind, cos it's just so good!