Reviews for Thank You
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for your moving piece. Severus Snape truly deserves some recognition and peace for all that he did. He was by no means a nice man, but it didn't take a nice man to do the job he had to do. No character had to suffer so completely in life like he had, he went above and beyond anything anyone expected of him. Though his reason for doing what he did was ultimately selfish, no one can deny he was truly repentant.
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is an interesting conclusion to canon. A nice wrap up to things, and needed. I'm glad Harry didn't come across as suddenly liking Snape, it's more realistic this way. Good one-shot. Thanks for posting it!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
tears running down my face
jilyspottering chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh, this is so sorrowful ... it made me cry. *Sniff sniff* This was a marvellous story.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was so perfect! Absolutely beautiful. :)
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is a lovely story. And I agree with your point about why Sev would have a headmaster portrait.
duj chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Stupid harry is still blaming Snape for his parents' death. Snape! Not Voldemort, who killed them. Not Wormtail, who betrayed them. Not Sirius and James and presumably Lily, who chose the wrong Secret-Keeper (and who made themselves targets in the first place). Not Dumbledore, who let the Prophecy's overhearer leave without Obliviating him. Only the man who risked his life to save them. There were a lot of people whose actions contributed to the Potters' deaths. Snape was probably the least culpable of the lot.
killuanatsume chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow this was perfect absolutly wonderful. It was very great I seriously loved it