Reviews for Come After You
anothersloth chapter 1 . 4/10
It is BEYOND EXQUISITE! BRILLIANT! Loved it! 333
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/28
loved it! that was great lol I love how she can get Joe to do anything without questioning it And how she can get Rachel to listen
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/23
i would love to see an scene like this in the real show... you made it beliable. congratulations :)
jds87 chapter 1 . 2/8
So cute!
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This story never fails to make me swoon. Ugh
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lovely fic :)
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
"It's a promise she ends up keeping quite spectacularly."
BECAUSE QUINN'S HER WIFE AND RACHEL PUTS UP A SIGN ON THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE WITH A VELVET ROPE AROUND IT AND QUINN SEES EVERY ONE OF HER SHOWS THAT SHE CAN AND CLAPS THE LOUDEST AND HAS A BOUQUET AND CRIES AT EVERY PERFORMANCE AND SOMETIMES SHE TRIPS ON THE RUG AND RACHEL IS NERVOUS FROM THE STAGE AND BRINGS IT UP LATER AND QUINN REMEMBERS THIS MOMENT AND I JUST FEELS OKAY NOW KAYLA CAN TELL HER STORY
your.kat chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I have to say, just reading this reignited all of my feels from that goddamn terrible 'choke' episode. Like, it makes me want to either throw up or cry unstoppable rivers of tears at the recollection of that scene. When it comes to Rachel Berry, my heartstrings...ugh, so easily plucked (yanked/broken/etc). This was just a really lovely look at things from a fresh perspective. And if the whole thing hadn't already given me most of the document-able feels in the book, that last line just...siiiiiiiigh. Thank you for sharing.
anothertwistedmind chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
"She's right in front of you."

. .

asdfhjkl. Let me just wipe my eyes...

Wow! This is literally one of the best things I've read, and I just love how you can make the reader feel a lot of things in a short amount of time. My face transformed from angsty frown to dopey grin, so thanks for writing this, and for being awesome :D
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh! How did I never know this story existed? I love all the details you put in about Quinn's absence, her lung issues, and all the tiny details about her sensation and lack thereof. All of that made the story so real and wonderful. That's not even including the way you completely sucked me in at the beginning when Kurt and the rest can't find Rachel. Love, love, love it. I've written a grand total of one Rachel and Quinn story, and this story makes me want to write so many more! Thank you for sharing this!
zettev2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Love love love this.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my God this is so perfect I don't even have words. SIGH. Really great, thanks for sharing it!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
(LOL I fail the captcha test every time I login...*is apparently not a human*)

I adore this. I love your characterization of Quinn, and you've made me ship Quachel (Rainn?) like no tomorrow; the way they were supporting each other, with the give and take, nyah it's so sweet. It's amazing how Quinn knows exactly what to say/do to get Rachel back on track.
Abnab chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wonderful!
youbetterrun chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love you for writing this. Beautiful. Just beautiful.