Reviews for Come After You
jock chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh wow, this was wonderful. Please write more Faberry.

"I'm—" on my way almost makes its way past her lips, but she can't say it, not even months later. "I'll find her. I'll figure it out."

But she'd been upset, and maybe one of Finn's or Kurt's initial texts had distracted her at a crucial moment and maybe she'd been driving and—

Ouch. Loved these parts.

Rachel, look at me. Look." Want an example? She's right in front of you."

Loved this.

She makes it a step and a half before crashing to the floor.

I love how stupidly awesome Quinn was, & how that was what got Rachel to breakdown.

I just loved Quinn’s support of Rachel & how much Rachel needed it. Especially the bit about Rachel not being able to do anything without Quinn anymore. I liked the promise at the end too. Their connection was great.
tked chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
SOOO GOOD, but MORE PLEASE! :)
another.lurker chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing. The Glee fandom is magnitudes greater than its canon. This is yet another thrilling, cute, sweet, adorable example. I truly am lacking the adjectives to describe it fully. Just thank you for putting it on here and please write more Faberry goodness.
val-snix chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Good story, i hope for a sequel!
Shananigan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wonderful!
Loveable Dork chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Why can't people like you write for the show? Seriously! This was amazing
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was a very nice piece. love the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Completely lovely!
anon chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So sweet! And well written, was a complete pleasure to read, thank you!
IcarusFalling chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is too beautiful for words. Really, I have none left.
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Dude, hi fives for brain twins. After the line from Rachel about her having not slept for 2 days straight I instantly thought of her being on the phone with Quinn for two days straight bawling her eyes out.

I really did love this. I love friendships with subtext! And I love how physically affectionate you had these two be, as well as the fact that Quinn is the one who talks Rachel off a cliff. It's always my headcanon and it was so touching to read.
metricQ44 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Thanks for helping me get over my post-Choke blues. This is really great and my favorite part is Quinn helping Rachel realize that she still has options. I still can't decide if it was in character for Rachel Berry to apply to only her dream school but I'm glad at least your Quinn can see the sense in having alternatives.

Oh and Quinn having DROMP as her ring tone for good luck was a cute touch. Thanks for sharing!
etotheswan chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was beautiful. :)
poetzproblem chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is just so perfect.

That Quinn knew where to find Rachel - obviously - when Kurt and Finn didn't. Rachel struggling to think of what to tell her fathers. And Quinn shooting for inspiration and falling, only to have Rachel wonder why she can't do anything without Quinn. Even without the romantic undertones, this scene, or something like it, would have been so nice to watch if Glee could eve remember that girls can have friendships with other girls that are even more meaningful that romance.

Thanks for writing this.
Wanna.Run.Away chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my gosh! I really like this story :) is beautiful and cute and lots of more good things :D
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »