Reviews for Earthquake
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/4
Ohmygosh! It's been exactly a year since I last read this as a Guest! So glad to finally find this again!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 8 . 3/5
my friend and i were browsing danny phantom phan art and we come across a cover for a fanfic called "earthquake" so i read it and it was good, so im happy i read it.

why am i telling you this
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
"Okay, it was a crappy ending, I guess." You GUESS! It's DEFINITELY crappy. Oh well. Still good fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Uhh... Danny? This may be some kind of problem for you and you probably know it but Dash is starting to find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Loving the Dash views though so far! It actually gave me a fright when Danny's eyes were you-know-what to my surprise. Good job! Hope to see more wonerful DP stories from you later in the future. Maybe if Nick is rebooting/continuing DP they could hire you to be one of the writers.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Argh! Dash in these kind of stories notice too much... That's why I read them though surprisingly. Even though I rather have the secret identity secret.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
really good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
AWESOME BEGINNING!
Arrowkid21 chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
This was good, job :)
Arrowkid21 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
I liked this story the only critique is that you use the term 'halfa' waaaay too much especially since Dash doesn't even know yet
Arrowkid21 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Dash just had to push it!
grizzlybear2000 chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Yay! I loved this!
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Awesome~
Luna Lillyth chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Nice.
MusicAndMemories1412 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Of course it is Black Robin! Of course!
Awesomesauce CrazyCofeeKat. Awesomesauce. :)
MusicAndMemories1412 chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
SeraiTheGoldenDragon, everybody is evil in some points of life and some is very evil in most points f life. xD LOL