Reviews for The Red Scare -DISCONTINUED-
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
So are you still doing this story anytime soon cuz i really want to read more n its already a year! Its a really good story with a well blended mix of chatacters n i hope to see more soon!
I will still hold out hope that it will return!
If Invader Zim Manifest Doom came back from hiatus than so can this! :-D
Totong chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
And that's the early morning you're gonna experience with Deadpool.
Deadpool:Hey,I resent that Totong!
Totong:Shut up Deadpool!Anyways,nice update and see you in the next true believer,excelsior!
Deadpool:Hey,you stole that from Stan Lee too!
Totong:Fuck up you damn Merc!
Juny23 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Yes! You're not dead! HUZZAH! Keep the Red Scare coming! I want MOAR! :D
Fanboy316 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Ladypool for the win!And oh yeah,fantastic conclusion for the Stark Tower assault saga!Woohoo!
Totong chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Wow!Great to way to end Alexis plan to destroy the Konami,Marvel and Capcom universe but I doubt it would the last time we gonna heard from oh boy,Chuck x Lilith love team and added Deadpool x Lady love 's the most awe inspiring pairing I ever I prepare Ladypool for this,he,he, ,amazing update,couldn't wait for the next story true believer,excelsior!
PSI Edan chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
long fic...loved every word of it
make it to where its at least 25 chapters or more 9depends on how you feel) and the would be total
BOOYAKASHA!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Man this is the most normal Dante I've ever read about.
DinoZilla chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
This story is getting hectic and the action to bring down Alexis is seems Rorschach enjoyed his in this universe but man poor Hawkeye,they keep forgetting his name and keep replacing like Hot guy or something like ,onwards to the new oh,need to grab that chicken strip,yummy!
Fanboy316 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Alright!The heroes are back and it's time to kick Alexis I need to eat chicken first before proceeding to the next ,nom, ,B.B. Hood is ready to kick and already making Alexis to the next chapter!
PSI Edan chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
all i can say is. BEST...FIC...EVER...i seriously hope i goes to at least 100 chapters or more if possible. keep up the good work!
Totong chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Thank goodness Bulleta damn,Alexis reprogram JARVIS and Stark's Iron Man armors against our they will be back for round two and next time,Alexis will be true believer,excelsior!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
*grabs chicken strip* OM NOM NOM! X3 lol and yes alexis is a bitch! man! and lol at the fagmaster comment OuO awsomesauce chapter XD
YungQ94 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Fucking love this story! This is by far one of the greastest Marvel vs Capcom fanfics ever. You havr the Marvel comic book story and Capcom action! Godlike, you are Godlike.

XenaTheAlienChick chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
sorry for not reviewing in a very long (thats what she said) time! i read the chapters i missed and laughed out loud XD deadpool is just super funny in this XD and poor fillia and i know how you put her liking bulletta and its cute and the patty and bulletta couple is cute but for some effed up reason i think fillia would be cute with spiderman i have no clue why but who cares its not my story so please continue and ermahgerd this is a long review! and holy shit its the doctor even thoughi've only seen two episodes of doctor cause i'm lazy! anywho continue plz! :D
Fanboy316 chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Alright!The Red Scare and company are fighting back!Deadpool and Lady are the perfect couple and they should have a chapter dedicated to this oh my god,Bulleta is infected and I hope Doctor Who healed her in please.