Reviews for The Love Boat
Gagika chapter 23 . 8/11
I loved this story but am sad that‘s not finished. I hope you will be kissed by a muse and you are able to write more.

Bellas awkwardness is kind of cute...Edward is able to lead her on...and I would so much like a chapter with Bella learning bj with all this different women...oh my imagination is runing wild!
KingIchi chapter 18 . 1/18
That makes no fucking sense tho... If they love each other, they find out what they are missing on their own, not let your wife/husband fuck some other people.

That's absolutely asinine and their explanation made not a lick of fucking sense.

'Oh I love my husband but what If there are things that out there we haven't experienced? let's fuck other people?' Oh come the fuck on. She should use the 'slut' word cautiously from now on cause now Alice is actually a slut.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 1/11
Please don't be the end. No no no. It's good, it's funny, but it's incomplete. Please try to get back into finishing this.

Mickey
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2017
I'm with bella on chapter 18. ALice is trying to make it sound like bella is just too naïve to understand when really alice and jasper are just being hoes. Sorry but that's what it comes down to.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 1/7/2017
I will definetly look up bunga bunga!
Scoobylover68 chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
So so gutted this wonderful story hasn't een finished :-(
luckycullen chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Wow, wonderful chapter one! The Debra Winger's analogy cracks me up!
Madmaxi chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
A
2loveybunnies chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
So disappointed to realize this story has been abandoned! Over a year and a half and nothing...too bad, I've always enjoyed your work. What happened?
petmom1213 chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
Will this ever be completed?
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Will this ever be finished?
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
This class is going to be so funny! I can't wait to read about it. Twilly, please find time in your RL to write it...please?! Don't just leave us hanging... ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
It looks like Edward and Bella got their own BOOM on!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Bella wants to go see the Boom Boom Room Pleasure Chamber! This will be good! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
You want to send us chocolate covered Edwards? All of him or just special parts? ;)
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »