Reviews for The Love Boat
Lizzard43 chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
I'm so glad you're back writing again. I missed these two. I can't wait to see what happens next.
obsmama chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Get it girl. I can not wait for the next chapter *wink wink* love your face.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
...:-)
cuteascherries chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
: )
Julia-S77 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
I bet poor bella will need to cover her eyes as soon as she walks through that door!
Moltz chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
I'm hoping Bella can see herself through this academic approach to viewing the events in the Boom Boom Room. However, I don't think she will feel confident enough to last more than a few minutes before bolting from the room.
Why didn't Edward tell Bella he has thoughts of her from their FHS days?
jmolly chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
*waves* HI! *waves*

How are you, sweets? Good to see you again.

What IS Bella thinking? This is an audacious move. I hope they don't pick up any germs in there. ;)

xoox Jess
mo kagen chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
: )
Colleen Alize chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
*does happy dance all over this update*
OMG! I have NO WORDS! none! it took me a good 15minutes to get passed the 'Hi. I'm Colleen."
and another 30mins after reading "But all my friends call me coco." Thank u sooooooooooooooooo frickin much for that! & yes, i've bothered Jen (& a few other fandom friends) to bug u about updating this fic. no shame here! lol
ok, onto the chapt now. The boom boom room? Yes plz! Majority of the guests are already so intrigued by Ed's handsomeness (apparently coco was too *giggles*) & B still needs to loosen up more. If they did somn in there, even if it's something small without having other people join them, it'll be totally cool!
And i love that B was able to open up about her feelings for him & that he wanted more after the cruise! 3
Great frickin chaptr, & not just bcuz my name was in it! lol :D 33333333
sujari6 chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
I think she'll get a shock if she does go.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Please update
maxandmo chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Love you!
dixie.do.little chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
*sitting here, bouncing around in excitement about the orgy*
I *cannot* wait to see (read? whatever) Bella's reaction to the orgy...this is going to be epic!
Kate1386 chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Oh my! Lol I hope they do make it in it should be funny...
Mom23xx chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god..please get her into the room! I can only imagine the hysterics to "cum"
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »