Reviews for The Love Boat
maphie chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
This story makes me happy.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
She's getting adventurous.
CallMeJazz chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Oh my god this story is just hilarious. Can't stop laughing my ass off. and bella's such a weirdo lols
kikki7 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
::proudly flaunting mah bracelet::
Sizzling chapter! Can't wait for the next!

xoxo
NKubie chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I was so happy to see this alert! Anytime I get to read your words it makes me happy! :)

Somehow you are able to make the lemon hot and quirky at the same time. That takes some talent!

I think that Bella will bite the bullet and at least go into the Boom Boom Room with Edward, but I don't think they'll last long. But I can't of want to see what's going on in there too, so maybe this is just wishful thinking. *shrug*

Miss you, twilly, and so glad you are sharing your talent and humor with us!

xo
Nan
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Just how I thought that would go, hot hot for the update.
NanStew chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
OMG, Mom cannot see this chapter or the whole story really!
maxandmo chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Love it you dirty little bird!
acw1 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
tranquilturtle chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Wow. Loved it.
mo kagen chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
: )
Julia-S77 chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Bella certainly left her comfort zone. The boom boom room was hot and wasn't what I would have expected either.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Well, I expected for Bella to be a bit more shy and turn away. I did not doubt she'd go in. But knowing now that she's a bit kinkier than previously thought...this can lead to some major fun for them. And that scene was totally hot. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Ah, almost every time I start wondering about updates on this story, you post and it's never disappointing. I love that Alice and Bella were able to make up and be friends again. As for Bella in the Boom Boom Room Pleasure Chamber...I think she'll go in, be shocked and head straight out. I must admit that I completely love the two of them reliving old times. And I cannot wait to find out how things progress for them once they are off the ship...will he move closer to her or will she move closer to him? marriage? SOOOOOOO hoping for a HEA. I don't think I could deal with a non-hea. Thanks for sharing!
KDMCAM chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
The boob boom room was great! Way to go Bella!
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »