Reviews for The Love Boat
LaPumuckl chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
I was surprised about Bella's brave move of his hand but think it was just what she needed;)

Yeah, having your mom read this scene might get you into trouble answering some difficult questions...
archy12 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
It wasn't a shock, but as for expectations...I am not sure what I , Bella discovered another side of her, didn't she? That is the important part. ;) chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
*whew* Girl...
Riam chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
I love your story, so funny! Looking forward to the next bit. In the mean time I'll check out your other stories. I like humourous fics.
Edlovesme chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Just started reading, and read straight through. I love love love this. These two are fun together. Thanks so much.
Agrutle chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Oh My goodness! I'm glad Alice and Bella made up. Its sad when they aren't friends. Coco was fun! I don't know if I could even go in the Boom Boom Room.. I be skerd! ILY!
TheGreenPanther chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Great to see you back. Funny as always. ;0) I do love Bella's ramblings.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Seriously enjoyed this I so can't wait till she goes in the orgy room!
Lizzard43 chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
I'm so glad you're back writing again. I missed these two. I can't wait to see what happens next.
obsmama chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Get it girl. I can not wait for the next chapter *wink wink* love your face.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
cuteascherries chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
: )
Julia-S77 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
I bet poor bella will need to cover her eyes as soon as she walks through that door!
Moltz chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
I'm hoping Bella can see herself through this academic approach to viewing the events in the Boom Boom Room. However, I don't think she will feel confident enough to last more than a few minutes before bolting from the room.
Why didn't Edward tell Bella he has thoughts of her from their FHS days?
jmolly chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
*waves* HI! *waves*

How are you, sweets? Good to see you again.

What IS Bella thinking? This is an audacious move. I hope they don't pick up any germs in there. ;)

xoox Jess