Reviews for The Love Boat
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 1/10
Holy moly that was one helluva hot first kiss!
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 1/10
I'm scared that pajama party is going to cause problems, just when things seems to be going the right way for both of them. Guess we will find out! And how sweet of Edward to get Bella flowers!
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 1/10
Damn...they were so close to kissing when Bella did her little mind game freak out again. And then the squirter part! LOL!
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/10
Skeevy Bob. Turns out Tina and MF are friendly, not skeevy like B.O.B. And the sexual tension is beginning to build between E&B!

I wish I could read all night but it is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday, which means work. ugh.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/10
LOL! That's all I can say...I just keep laughing...and hoping E&B get it together at some point!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/10
OMG! I about died laughing when Jasper was swinging his beaded cornrows and hit himself in the eye! Then Edward said something about his shoes and socks and I lost it again! Oh, and those skeevy MF'ers. *shiver* Bella is cute when she's tipsy! Maybe she will kiss Edward. Now I sound like a 13 year old girl. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/10
Bella was too funny in the Tiki Hut with Paolo and Edward!
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 1/10
I'm afraid to eat or drink anything while reading this story because I never know when I will burst out laughing! I just realized this story hasn't had an update for a year so I'm hoping it's far enough along that we aren't just left hanging...no disrespect because I know how RL is and that always comes first. This is just such a wonderful and funny story and don't want it to end. :) I love your humor and imagination!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 1/10
Numero uno, I would not be sleeping with a body pillow separating me from that hunk. Okay, maybe the first night but not after that! Bella has some crazy thoughts but we all have something we are a little OCD with in our daily routines.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 1/10
Loving this story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 1/10
I love humor in these stories and this one definitely does not disappoint! I've LOL'd so many times in this chapter!

Right after I began reading this chapter I realized it was a swingers cruise and that made me laugh presuming Bella is a virgin/prude in this one. Then so many other little things were funny, like Jasper and Edward reading the program, Bella thinking of the old peens flapping in the wind, etc. What a hoot! lol OH! And now Bella thinks Edward is gay.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/10
I am already excited about this story after reading the first chapter, especially after reading recs about it. I can't remember the website (visited too many at once) and then Karen (Twilightladies) rec'd this in an a/n on one of her stories.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
OMG! You have to write more of this class! Please! It's bloody hilarious already, I can just imagine Bella when they actually get to sucking! LMAO!
CynMar Rom chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
oh, my god is this funny! I loved it! hopefully she'll make it through the class!
k8ff chapter 23 . 11/27/2015