Reviews for The Love Boat
KL93 chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
I think it's fair for Alice to be hurt when Bella said all that about the lifestyle, but I also think that so far in this story Alice has been really hurtful too even though I guess she never means it. i think Alice should be more self aware sometimes.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
I can't even begin to tell you how much I've been enjoying this story. I've had full on belly laughs, guffawed and even snorted on more than one occasion. I also did the head-tilt/awwwww thingy when Edward and Bella were dancing during the closing credits of the movie and he told her that all this could turn into all that and it could be the story they told their grandkids. I see that you haven't updated since January, but I will wait as long as it takes for a new update, and for you to finish this fantastic story. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lotus Wright chapter 23 . 7/28/2015
Hey! This is hilarious. Will you continue this story? Please? The sexual awakening of Bella needs to go on!
Toasted Coconut chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
I rarely read stories in progress, I'm too impatient to get to the next chapter to wait for an update, especially if there is an angst involved, but I'm so glad I started reading this story. I absolutely love it!

Lease, don't make me wait too long because it drives me crazy;0))
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
This brings back fond memories of the Caribbean cruise I took years ago.

I'd have crapped my pants if I'd found out it was a swingers cruise.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Chapter one, gulped.

You're expecting ME?

Oh, good. Thank God.

I'm suspect this is going to turn my ears red.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
We are delighted to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic!

Thanks to GeekChic12 for sharing the love!
gredelina1 chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
I found this story today and I love it! You've made me snort with laughter several times (thank you for that), I've also cringed a lot with embarrassment for Bella (not so much with her, but for her), and, of course, you've made breathe a little faster with some scenes. ;) I must also confess that when Alice got mad at Bella for being the judgmental prude she was I may have whopped a little... Most of the quirks your Bella has makes me smile, or at least roll my eyes a little, but sometimes she pisses me off. I love, love, love your Alice and Jasper though! And your Edward... OMG - he's hot! Thank you for sharing your fun story.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
Please please please tell me this story will be completed at some point. You just can't leave me hanging at pre-blow. I'll get blue brains.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
Loving the story & yes had to go right to google for bunga bunga. Learn something new everyday.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
Would begging help? i have fallen in love with these characters and this zany cruise situation you put them in. Very original and hilarious and you sure know how to write lemony lemons. :))
thunnababy chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Not sure what I expected in the Boom Boom Room, maybe couples writhing in all kinds of position; some BDSM perhaps? Sort of Fifty Shades? LOL.

Only one more chapter left to read! I hope you have another coming down the pike soon. Pretty please with chocolate on top? ;) (FYI, that's as close as I could get to an Edward wink)!
thunnababy chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
I'm curious myself as to what goes on in the Boom Boom Room!
thunnababy chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I'll have what she's having. ;)
thunnababy chapter 18 . 3/6/2015
I'd probably feel the same way as Bella about this issue, but whatever floats your boat (pardon the pun) is fine with me.
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »