Reviews for The Love Boat
thunnababy chapter 2 . 3/5
Edward is a sweet man, looking out for her. I think it was cruel of Alice to say what she did to Bella.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/5
I like it already. The only thing that worrys me is the fact that you started this almost 3 years ago. I hope updates aren't too far in between.
newborntwifan chapter 13 . 3/1
Ok, Bella needs to woman up!
newborntwifan chapter 12 . 3/1
Mmmm...hot!
newborntwifan chapter 9 . 2/28
Ooo...Bella! He IS jealous! And protective of you!
newborntwifan chapter 8 . 2/28
Been sometime since I had a hangover but I like Gatorade
newborntwifan chapter 3 . 2/27
Saturday night used to be the best night for tv.
newborntwifan chapter 2 . 2/27
Hilarious!
I remember 30... I guess. I would like to be 30 again.
Really enjoying your story.
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh, this is so much fun!
Agrutle chapter 23 . 1/28
I'm sorry its taken me so long to read and review. Life is hectic. This was a great chapter. I love that even after all Bella has seen on this boat things still shock and embarrass her.. This is a class though that I would NEVER go to. gag! Love you to the moon and back!
Lurecyka chapter 23 . 1/21
No no...I can't believe you stop there! Please tell me you will finish this story :( this is so funny! I really hope that one day I will have the pleasure to read you again!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh my goodness! I just started reading your story! You make me laugh so hard! Love it bb :-)
maphie chapter 23 . 1/9
Yes, all of the above, please ?
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 23 . 1/8
I so wish I could take this class! Even though I must admit I'm not totally terrible!
Moltz chapter 23 . 1/7
A a very long and hard class! Indeed!
Bella will be a wealth of knowledge once all these ladies bestow the secrets of how they blow their beau!
Fantastic chapter.
I hope you plan on giving up these secrets to your readers as well. We can all use a few new movements in our repertoire. LOL ;)
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »