Reviews for The Love Boat
dazzleglo chapter 23 . 1/5
Lmao blow dry hair. Not sure she is going to survive the class
sophiacorgi chapter 23 . 1/5
I love the shout out to rose, lol!

Poor Bella. I bet she gets the prize student award at the end!
tranquilturtle chapter 23 . 1/4
Omg. This chapter had me laughing so hard! Thanks for that. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. - Turtle
latuacantante4him chapter 23 . 1/4
ROFLOL! Now I have to go and read from the beginning!
GothicTemptress chapter 23 . 1/4
OMG, I went out of town for a few days and am only seeing this now! *shouting* I'm DYING! DYING! I love you so much, my dear friend! THANK YOU!
mecrazy25 chapter 23 . 1/4
Great chapter! I love the saying "Like a forty dollar hooker during fleet week" !
2mpix.com chapter 23 . 1/4
I'm guessing she is going to literally BLOW his mind when she shows off all she learned!
TheGreenPanther chapter 23 . 1/4
Yeah, he had to know what the class really was. :0)
So glad to see you back. Happy New Year!
NKubie chapter 23 . 1/4
OMG, OMG, OMG!

I don't know whether to be flattered or horrified! You gave me a green strap-on, for pete's sake! Don't you know my favorite color is green?! ;)

Really, I can't focus on anything else in the chapter. Except for what's going to happen next chapter. LOL

xo
Nan
archy12 chapter 23 . 1/4
Swallow,haha!
I think Edward must have guessed Bella was making it would there be a class on blow drying one's hair on the love-boat? Even if there were fifty ways to do it!
Poor Bella.I can imagine how mortified she must ,Edward would go crazy when she would offer to do 'it'. lol.
tff000 chapter 23 . 1/4
lol . . . poor b :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 23 . 1/4
Ok. Not sure what to say about this chapter. It was humorous. I detest giving head now that I am old. It's kind of foul. I will do it once in awhile.
quinzy chapter 23 . 1/3
OMG, Bella could possibly collapse due to embarrassment!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 23 . 1/3
haha. Bella is going to make it through the class, but boy is she going to have some issues. I can see it already. No, I don't think Edward will be expecting it, she's gonna surprise him. And I totally loved this chapter. lots of jokes and cracking up. I needed that. Happy New Years and thanks for sharing!
beachlovers chapter 23 . 1/3
Oh you tease! I'm sure it will be hard for Bella but Edward will be blown away by her new oral skills!
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »