Reviews for The Love Boat
Geminian chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I am enjoying this story so much! So glad you posted, I couldn't wait to read it.
Southern heifer chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Can't wait for more!
Southern heifer chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Girl needs to Chill or drink more ;-)!
Southern heifer chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Alright- chick is sorta nuts*snickers.
mommy2kh chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
OMG! Tina Fuchs! And Matthew Fuchs! That is the best ever! Well that and the fact that they told each other they don't want to share!
mommy2kh chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Loved drunk Bella! And I can totally picture Edward carrying her a la An Officer and A Gentleman. Sigh. That's a good image.
mommy2kh chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I like their flirty behavior especially now she knows he's not gay. Lol! Although I wish he was going snorkeling too. Bathing suit Edward is all win!
mommy2kh chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Whew! Loved the UST there before Alice interrupted them! Bella is totally nuts but I think Edward likes it and I do too!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I always love an EPOV! It's too funny that she thinks he is gay. But then he was wearing vintage Versace when they first saw each other! But then the image of him at dinner was swoony. Mike gave me the creeps just like Bella!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I realized while reading the new chapter today that I am terribly delinquent in leaving you reviews! Im not a great reviewer so dont get too excited but here they are!

I think Bella is dealing pretty well with being on a swingers cruise! I don't know what I'd do! But a charming Edward would certainly make it better!
blueXsun chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
omg twill, you kill me. jasper hitting himself in the eye with his beaded hair was hysterical. and the v convo and edward finally realizing what the hinge meant. LOL

love it & you as always :)
Eliza chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Im in love with this story. I was laughing out loud at Bella the whole way thru chapter 7!
Panda1013 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
fantastic! i love this story- it's so hilarious, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So, I was trying to decide on what to try and sit back to read today for my birthday, and then I received a tweet this morning wishing us both a happy birthday, and this fic has been on my "to read" list since it was first posted so my question was answered. So first off, happy birthday :)

This is an interesting start so far, and you had me hooked at PEI. Anne of Green Gables is still to this day one of my favorite series, and I am much older than Bella here, I believe haha.

And, oh Alice. Sneaky little twit that she is...this is going to be fun.
kyla713 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Really enjoying this so far, and loved the glimpse into Edward's perspective here. I really wish RL would let me continue at the moment, but I am definitely coming back to this later. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic, and also for the Fantasy Island fic rec. I'm squealing with excitement here over these two, since I did watch both of these shows when I was younger. :)
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »