Reviews for The Love Boat
Again, left hanging...ugh!
U chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oppo lala so good!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Why, thank you for the arm band education, Twil. I'd wear black.

That's horseshit, I'd wear white. But sometimes I like to pretend I'm a Vixen.
pkitten21 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Ha! Carlisle the Orgy King! Why did I not see that coming. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!
Southern heifer chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Are they going to swing? I kind of thought they weren't going to do that. Oh wow!
Nikita2009 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Gah.

Pajama party! ::squuees excitedly & puts on pj's covered in flying pigs:: Aww, I just wanna push these two together. "See, he likes you. She likes you." ::sings Kiss the Girl:: from the little mermaid.

I love this story. It always gives me the swoony sighs...

Please to keep writing this story. :)
joyosix chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
swoonage points for you indeed! That was fab. But come on Edward be honest with yourself all that teasing as kids had more meaning than you think, If you didn't care you would not have done it repeatedly!
So now I am going to wait patiently for the pajama party! I knew they would get there!
samiam77 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Aww so sweet!
Kay-El-Jay chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Lol, loved the interaction between Edward and Jasper and the removing of the hair braids and that Edward took a photo :) The flowers were a sweet idea and I laughed at Alice's reaction to not getting flowers from Jasper. The banter between the four of them is great. I also liked the stories of when Bella was younger, crushing on Edward, he was oblivious and mean lol but made up for it with his declaration at the end.
stormy315 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
awesome chapter...those two come closer...what will happen at the pajama party? cant wait...
one of eddie's girls chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Omg prudella is going to a swingers pj party. I can't wait to see that. And not so-gay-ward is just so cute I wanna do him too. Lol.
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can relate to your not being able to wait for the pajama party. I wonder what that's going to be like? I can just see it now...The view is...Interesting. I'm excited, though. What was up with Marcus, though? I'd say 'poor Jane', but I'd say she's only with him for his money anyway. The moment between Edward and Bella was so sweet, too bad it wasn't in private. Can't wait to see that develop even more.
lollapalooza-18 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
They're not going to play with other people are they? They seem wy to wrapped up in each other for that.
Carlisle and Esme are too cute!
EA xoxo
Dolly.Reader chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh Twilly- as always I'm typing with a smile on my face. The hair, the tuxedo, & Captain M. All topped off with sweet declarations and under the table hand holding. *sigh*

Looking forward to the pajama party (Clue?) and bracelet wearing- I hope.

Cheers!