Reviews for The Love Boat
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I have a thing for cruise ships at the moment
love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Oh, so sweet!
Ladyniki chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
"He's poolside in a cheetah-print speedo, booty popping." DEAD, DYING LAUGHING! Can't wait for the pajama jammie partay! Woohoooo!
Ladyniki chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
tsm0836 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Have just caught up after seeing this rec'd quite a few times. Love this quirky rambling Bella. Well the pajama party will be interesting. Are all those coloured wristbands true are there really cruises like this. Yet again I am learning something new through FF. Thanks for the giggle.
FirstNeeNee chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
This whole chapter had me cracking up! "What… what the fuck is a shoulder blanket?" LOL
FirstNeeNee chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I am loving this! So funny! Can NOT wait for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Awww! Twilly! okay, despite my incessant giggling over Edward and Jasper (ded) - this was so flipping adorable with Edward and Bella from when he picked her up and told her how ethereal she was to dinner, to people picking up on how in love they are! (even though they don't quite know it yet)

Love you lady. Thanks for the update!

pmw1234 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Very curious how the pajama party will go seeing they haven't been together yet.
iylumarie chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
This is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!
garddita17 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Carlisle and Esme, the Swingers. Lol. It's kind of funny that E/B open up and make the most progress while sitting at a table with other people. I'm just glad that they are finally sharing their real feelings with each other. I can't wait to see what happens at the pajama party! And I have to say, Bella getting all protective and territorial with Edward was awesome. Edward seemed to like it too. ;)
rtgirl chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
omg this week has been so insane that this little beauty was buried under a pile of emails! it totally made my first free morning of the week! and pajama party? i'm so nervous! and all the ear whispering...i would have been a panting mess, gah! open your eyes, bella! he's being for real!
jenrell23 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Can't wait for the pj party woo hoo
FictionFreak95 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
not fair! I didn't log in! that last review was mine, Twilly... MINE!

love you. :)

Scorpio11 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
This is really fun. This whole situation is rife with possibilities. Great job.
1,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »