Reviews for The Love Boat
stormy315 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
awesome chapter...those two come closer...what will happen at the pajama party? cant wait...
one of eddie's girls chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Omg prudella is going to a swingers pj party. I can't wait to see that. And not so-gay-ward is just so cute I wanna do him too. Lol.
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can relate to your not being able to wait for the pajama party. I wonder what that's going to be like? I can just see it now...The view is...Interesting. I'm excited, though. What was up with Marcus, though? I'd say 'poor Jane', but I'd say she's only with him for his money anyway. The moment between Edward and Bella was so sweet, too bad it wasn't in private. Can't wait to see that develop even more.
lollapalooza-18 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
They're not going to play with other people are they? They seem wy to wrapped up in each other for that.
Carlisle and Esme are too cute!
EA xoxo
Dolly.Reader chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh Twilly- as always I'm typing with a smile on my face. The hair, the tuxedo, & Captain M. All topped off with sweet declarations and under the table hand holding. *sigh*

Looking forward to the pajama party (Clue?) and bracelet wearing- I hope.

Cheers!
TwimomJen chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this! The Capt is Gavin McLeod! Lol that was the actor who played Capt Stubbing! ;) (spelling on name ?) C&E are soo sweet. Loved when B pushed Jessica's hand off of Edward. Jasper's hair... Lol. Him asking Edward for help was funny. The flowers were sweet. Alice's response to flowers great :) what Edward said about how when he thought of her she was that girl he knew, then how she took his breath away when she walked into the restaurant ... Totally swoon worthy. Looking forward to the pajama party :)) have a great day :))

Jen :))
lsmell chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Can't wait for the pajama party!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Edward's just so sweet :)
I'm looking forward to the pj party, of course! I have the feeling that crazy things are gonna happen, lol
Thanks for the update.
maggiejoma chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
this should be interesting... what kind of kinky pjs are this lot going to come up with...:)
Moltz chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can visualize two guys trying to remove tiny rubber bands from multiple braids...using sharp objects, hilarious.
Is jasper that naive or just slow on the uptake? How could he not know he was being hit on? Lol.
How sweet is Edward to give flowers and the be so sweet at the dinner table.
Angie8776 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh thank the lord they finally were able to convey an honest emotion, yah! And I am so excited about the pajama party. Can't wait! Thank you for the update.
pamaroo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh my lola... Can I have a taste of your cherry cola!?I'm not the worlds most passoniate guy... Wait what was I doing? Not the dougie cause I'm a sucky dancer... Oh yeah. Review. Fantabulous as always. Please do not cockblock next chapter.
dazzleglo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Can't wait for the pj party! I loved how sweet Edward was being. I seriously wanted to stab both Alice and Jasper for constantly interrupting the two of them in their moments. Both of them need to learn about personal space because apparently they don't have a clue. They should've left the cabin right after Bella came out of the bathroom and waited in the hall for them. BTW, LMAO that Edward took photo's of his hair!
ordinary vamp chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
My heart. I swooned very hard at Edward's speech. And, omg, he was a douchenozzle to Bella. Jeebs.

I'm still LMAOing over E helping Jasper remove his braids. That was perfection :)

Happy writing!