Reviews for The Love Boat
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Edward's just so sweet :)
I'm looking forward to the pj party, of course! I have the feeling that crazy things are gonna happen, lol
Thanks for the update.
maggiejoma chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
this should be interesting... what kind of kinky pjs are this lot going to come up with...:)
Moltz chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can visualize two guys trying to remove tiny rubber bands from multiple braids...using sharp objects, hilarious.
Is jasper that naive or just slow on the uptake? How could he not know he was being hit on? Lol.
How sweet is Edward to give flowers and the be so sweet at the dinner table.
Angie8776 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh thank the lord they finally were able to convey an honest emotion, yah! And I am so excited about the pajama party. Can't wait! Thank you for the update.
pamaroo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh my lola... Can I have a taste of your cherry cola!?I'm not the worlds most passoniate guy... Wait what was I doing? Not the dougie cause I'm a sucky dancer... Oh yeah. Review. Fantabulous as always. Please do not cockblock next chapter.
dazzleglo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Can't wait for the pj party! I loved how sweet Edward was being. I seriously wanted to stab both Alice and Jasper for constantly interrupting the two of them in their moments. Both of them need to learn about personal space because apparently they don't have a clue. They should've left the cabin right after Bella came out of the bathroom and waited in the hall for them. BTW, LMAO that Edward took photo's of his hair!
ordinary vamp chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
My heart. I swooned very hard at Edward's speech. And, omg, he was a douchenozzle to Bella. Jeebs.

I'm still LMAOing over E helping Jasper remove his braids. That was perfection :)

Happy writing!
lt90 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can't wait to read abt the pajama party lol.
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Gavin McLeod? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Erikajo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
How about a toga party? Hehe! ;)
modernsafari chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Will there be kissing, preferably against a wall, at this pajama party?
Erikajo chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Alice is a crack up!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Pj party?! Super excited
lilsunnysaunt chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
OOh, I love it! I love that they're both seeing each other and letting it all out. Can't wait to see the pajama party! Thanks for sharing!
Mom23xx chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I'm getting my PJ's on right now! Come back for more...soon!
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »