Reviews for The Love Boat
Eternally Addicted chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Sadly I have to admit I'd be wearing the same band as Edward and Bella, .

Here's to hoping that Edward is knocked on his ass buy the sight of Bella all gussied up and he finally makes a move and shows her that he wants her. I'd also like to see her talk to Alice about Edward asking her to tell him if she was interested in him. I get her hesitancy because of Jake, but she needs to learn that just because Jake led her own doesn't mean every man she meets will and that Edward is definitely not leading her on. Maybe Alice can give Bella the confidence and reassurance she needs to give Edward a chance.

Can't wait for more!
twifanmom chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Seriously...you needed to issue a warning before that one...I "squirted" diet coke out my mouth at the end of that one! GAH, so funny! I want her to open up to Edward so bad!
sujari6 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I hope Bella doesn't keep him waiting too long.
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Ha, so I'm in the mall today and I see a store called Tilly's and I thought to myself, I wonder if Twilly will update soon, and lo and behold here it is! These two need to get it all out there. Stupid Jake, making poor Bella doubt herself, even wth all these people flinging themselves at her. I'm kinda hoping she looks so beautiful for the formal evening that Edward swallows his tongue!
Can't wait for more.
EA xoxo
jenrell23 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Ah why couldn't she tell Edward she wanted him? All she had to say was yes I want you. Wow I learn something new everyday, I didn't realize how many different colors there were. Wonder why Edward bought the whole set? ;)
lolou chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I would wear the dark blue one, I guess LOL

up!
pamaroo chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Once you go black... Wait we were talking about wrist bands?

I chocked on my spit when you said squirt btw
lt90 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Very funny chapter!
Nikita2009 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Hey purty lady,

Let's just say this chapter is full of win.

So many ways. I love a growly sexy beast LBward. :)

And Bella, Bella, Bella. She's so awkward but cute.

And the bands...Hmm. ::cough purple cough::

the PIV made me laugh and Alice's news of her being a squirter were hilarious.

Alright, enough ramblings. Congrats on reaching 500 reviews!

Mwahs,
Nikka
The Irish Cullen chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
this is such funny stuff. When Alice made her announcement I kind of stop reading for a second, kind of like 'how does ones brain analyse that' before I busted out laughing and was like 'you go girl' brilliant.

Those bands sound complicated... probably white for me... lol

Can't wait for the next update!
Esme Incognito chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Congrats on 500.
Thanks for the chapter. It was very educational!
White. Definitely.
Jen
Southern heifer chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I like the story, it has a lot of potential for funny encounters where they have to get away from others, but -well the Bella character is getting old-like old enough to stop reading. I am sorry. I am just trying to be honest. How many chapters can you have the sweet guy asking her if she likes him while she acts like a moron? She's not 13; she got hurt. we all have. Get over it. Plus, she is a grown woman. How can she always be so clueless? She acts like she lacks in mental capacity. It is sort of odd. Does she have a condition? Maybe that would explain her actions a bit. is she going to continue to be a clueless, blank starer? Noone with a normal I.Q. Is so painfully clueless. I just feel let down I guess. I loved how this started, but there is a point where it's time for them, to get together, and I think we reached that point about two chapters ago, so anyway, maybe just give us a head's up on how much longer she keeps wondering. Please.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
maxandmo chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Love love love it! I wouldn't want to share u Twill...cept maybe with 'our' girls (u know who they r)!
lt90 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
I love this story. It's hilarious!
1,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »