Reviews for A Karakura Ghost Story
Kyuubi-dono chapter 75 . 2/5
Oh man. I wish there was more of this. Hahahahaha! This was beautiful. Go ghost Bros.
bleeb90 chapter 75 . 3/24/2016
I love ShuuheixKensei, and there isn't nearly enough KiskuexIchigo... And the cuteness... I absolutely adored it!
Kneoria chapter 75 . 10/19/2015
This prompt list amused me.
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 75 . 4/6/2015
;w; chapter 74 was so touching. I don't even know why.
OhMy56 chapter 75 . 3/14/2015
hehee liked this one thank you for writing this please keep doing so
Moon6Shadow chapter 75 . 2/20/2015
I've been cracking up the entire time I was reading this in one sitting. Nice one. :)
NemesisNecrosis chapter 75 . 2/20/2015
This is great! I like the pairings.
Also:
You should do a Bleach Time Travel story. :)
Yuu3 chapter 75 . 10/11/2014
What happened to the rest of the 35chapters? Unless it was an accidental mistake that you marked it as 'Completed' and didn't update for more than 2 year...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 75 . 7/1/2014
Aww I wanted more. These little drabbles were very entertaining.
qqsha chapter 75 . 5/20/2014
This was cute
lynnie-chan chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I loved this one it made me laugh in the middle of a quite fulled living room. Had some funny looks but I loved it either way haha.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 75 . 9/9/2012
This was adorable. :) I don't normally get into stories told in tiny snippets, but this was really well done. It had me laughing and smiling and quite riveted in general. Not to mention the idea is really unique. Nice job. I can't wait to read more! :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 75 . 8/17/2012
lmao
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 64 . 8/17/2012
O_O
TempestHeart chapter 75 . 7/15/2012
Oh my god, this is hilarious! It is really great that you manage to get a bit of serious story too in between the silliness. I really love how their relationships are presented and I think that you have a talent for telling a story without actually giving much information - I'm really impressed! Hope you update soon!