Reviews for Greatly Exaggerated
AnilCadz91 chapter 15 . 8/21
Another great lovely story from yours :D! All your work is great :D! You are a very gifted writer, and here you have a story I can read thousands of times, this AU is cute and sweet :D and well I loved all the characters that appeared in it, and as always, your Logan and Veronica are perfect :D
Vesna chapter 15 . 6/9
Great story. Loved it.
Miss Anne Thrope chapter 2 . 4/26
Pink would be a poor choice for fingerprinting some one as it would probably be too light for details to be easily discernable.
Johijoha chapter 15 . 2/12
Oh, this story was great. Very funny and very touching. I really liked it. Two complaints ... well more like one complaint and one comment.
I would have liked it had you drawn out the fight between Veronica and Keith a bit more. As much as I love Logan, I have to disagree with him. Keith didn't keep the truth from Veronica because he loved her, he kept it from her because he didn't want to lose her and his grandkids. He rather watched his daughter break down and suffer (I think you mentioned hardly eating and the like) than risk her one day going of looking for Logan and never coming back. That's not love! And I would have liked seeing Veronica tell him that and Keith face a bit more consequences than just a few days of no talking ... after five years of heartbreak for Veronica.
That was the complaint, the comment. I think the epilogue was hilarious, the only way to make it even more fun, would have been to make Clemmons the principel. xD
Apart from that, fantastic story!
labroussard chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
Really loved this fic.
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Omg. Love this.
yankami chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Call me sentimental but I enjoyed this little fluffy story. The dramatic conclusion was perhaps a bit forced but it allowed for the kids to shine. I have to admit, though, that I always prefer Veronica in a more modest, even harsh environment with lots of challenges to her living in a lavish mansion by virtue of being the wife/girlfriend of a rich guy. In that regard the epilogue was a bit of a downer for me. Felt happy for the family, anyway.
Verdict: Well written, often very cute and mostly angst-free feel-good-novella!
C.Elder chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
What a terrific story.
The pain of those missing years and thinking Logan was dead must have been awful. And made worse by the fact that Keith Mars knew the truth and just let V fall apart.
And not giving V the letter written by Logan, was incredbly cryuel. I never liked Keith Mars in the TV series, and your story just waoke up all the dislikes from those years.
A great story- I hope you write more stories.
C.Elder chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
A great Chapter- and thank goodness for that letter which she finally read. A good device to get them back to where they should have been all along.
well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Just found your stories today and read I Hate You Because, Veronica's Hangover and Greatly Exaggerated. Couldn't stop reading. Really enjoyed each story. Each one was different but so good. Excited to read more of your stuff. Hopefully you are still writing!
Mirandaannw chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
This was cute I liked it
fearfalls chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Super cute! I agree with your saying Troy was a good temporary bench-warmer - he was always my favorite (after Logan of course). Going through your list of fics - love them all :)
Bondopoulos chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
That was absolutely WONDERFUL! I smiled ear to ear for 90% of it. Just amazing. Thanks so much!
LookingAnswers chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Hi. I just read this, I really liked the twins.
Dramamomma19 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014