Reviews for Greatly Exaggerated
C.Elder chapter 15 . 1/29
What a terrific story.
The pain of those missing years and thinking Logan was dead must have been awful. And made worse by the fact that Keith Mars knew the truth and just let V fall apart.
And not giving V the letter written by Logan, was incredbly cryuel. I never liked Keith Mars in the TV series, and your story just waoke up all the dislikes from those years.
A great story- I hope you write more stories.
C.Elder chapter 7 . 1/28
A great Chapter- and thank goodness for that letter which she finally read. A good device to get them back to where they should have been all along.
well done.
Just found your stories today and read I Hate You Because, Veronica's Hangover and Greatly Exaggerated. Couldn't stop reading. Really enjoyed each story. Each one was different but so good. Excited to read more of your stuff. Hopefully you are still writing!
Mirandaannw chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
This was cute I liked it
fearfalls chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Super cute! I agree with your saying Troy was a good temporary bench-warmer - he was always my favorite (after Logan of course). Going through your list of fics - love them all :)
Bondopoulos chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
That was absolutely WONDERFUL! I smiled ear to ear for 90% of it. Just amazing. Thanks so much!
LookingAnswers chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Hi. I just read this, I really liked the twins.
Dramamomma19 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
MorningAngel9 chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
I loved this story. It was so fun, i loved the twins they were the perfect addition to Logan and Veronica :D
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
great story!
FatPatricia515 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
I just wanted to say I adore this story. I love the characterizations of Morgan and Lo because seriously a little girl following around Keith Mars learning the tells of when people are lying and how to fingerprint her father just gah! So adorable. And a surly little Logan, so cute. The idea that Veronica wouldnt be with anyone else but him and wouldnt be afraid of loving him, because he died and so she had already experienced the worst thing that could happen in their relationship just I love the domestic bliss you created.
I loved the unexpected twist of Mr. C being the bad guy because well you didnt have to make any of the reasons for him to be pissed at Logan up. He never did have to deal with that fall out. And I liked Logan's dream sequence in deciding where his entire life would be different with Dick being all Zen. Just so much to gush about.
But I love this story. I cant wait to read the updates on Sometimes and Neptune and whatever else you write in the future.
Scandalpants chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Just came across this older one of yours and wanted to let you know I had a lot of fun reading it. Morgan and Lo may have been a bit old for their ages, but I was able to let go of that and just enjoy the characters you created for them. The opening scene with Morgan and Logan-the fingerprinting and scathing remark about how bad he is at surveillance had me cracking up.

You are totally right about the scene with Mr. C, Logan and Dick at target practice never coming into play again. Rob Thomas and crew were really tight with their pacing so it makes me wonder if they changed a story line in there to render it irrelevant.

The Dick love was also great. (Sorry, I just can't help myself with his name.) It is a little creepy to imagine dinner with a Logan mannequin every week, but it made sense since it was Dick made. Would have skeeved me out, instead of making me laugh, if anyone else had done it..

Thanks for the LoVe and happy ending. Had a good time.
jigsawjazzz chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
nice
Camille chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Great story! I feel so bad I haven't read it before!
Morgan and Logan junior are so cute, totally like their parents!
I totally picture Logan leaving for Veronica's safety!
I was completely glad when you made Veronica apologize for having taken Logan and his love for her for granted (I hope they'll do the same in the movie but I doubt about it).
The Logan and Logan junior interactions were PERFECT! They are too much alike for Logan junior to simply accept Logan in their life.
Morgan is so like Veronica, it's so funny! This last chapter ended your story perfectly even if I'm sad that your story is done. When I saw "Logan Junior Echolls Age 12" at the beginning of the chapter I realized it was the end and I was like NOOOOOOO, It can't be done yet! Your story is just that amazing!