Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Hero Rising
Running Ninja chapter 2 . 5/18/2012 did Link get on top of the bookshelves? Did he just climb them? Because I was thinking he snuck in someway that let him drop down on top of them, but I wasn't sure.

I really liked the ending o the second chapter, with the "Unknown to him, Nayru was listening." Very ominous...and now I'm just wishing there was a third chapter.

I just read this on a whim but I'm glad I did. It seems really interesting, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Well, actually, the implied ending seems like it's going to be a downer, so maybe I can wait, but this characterization of Link is really interesting, I really like the backstory you've already given him.
G.M chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hey, not bad! Now, let me get this straight. This Link is the one that died with no successors prior to Wind Waker, right? I know that the blood relation to the Hero was cut off, and the Link from Wind Waker is not related to the Hero at all, so to be the next Hero without any relation to the original one would mean that the original's line had been cut, thus forcing the Goddesses to choose a boy whose courage and willpower was that of the Hero himself. Dang. That's the most nerd speak reasoning I've ever done. Anyways, I like the potential this has, so keep it up!