Reviews for Payback
Envied kamikaze chapter 1 . 1/18
This is a awesome story and I can totally see this happening! :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6
It did work (the no dialogue thing) in fact, it worked so well I hadn't even noticed the lack of it.
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Cute :3 I really liked it!
Atheau chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I have to say, there's one thing, and one thing only, about this story that I completely despise. Like, to the point of tearing out my hair.

Those line breaks.

Everything else? Beautiful.
tilliquoi chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I haven't laughed this hard in a loooong time.

Holy crap.

Thank you for that. I feel better now. That was so freakin' hilarious.
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Haha awww cute!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Odd. And the jagged line breaks hurt my poor eyes.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Amusing story but the ending confused me to no end...
Tatsurou-san chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
An unusual story, especially the total lack of actual dialogue. However, the ending was priceless! Very well done.
sinomin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hilarious! Haha, I loved it! Great writing too! I loved how you were able to use no dialogue and still have the story make sense and flow easily. Great job! Awesome fic:D
BioReck chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I meant does beastboy like her back in my last review not first.
BioReck chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa. You have to make another chapter! Don't just leave me with that... Amazingly cute story and not expand on it. I'm also a little confused. So raven told robin she was getting back at beastboy for crashing into her, but she was just using that as an excuse to "hug" him? And first beastboy like her back because you said something about panic but why would he panic if he liked her? Expand! More chapters!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I didn't really understand why Raven was tackling Beast Boy. However, I did think that the story progressed well.
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Monster the Vamelfaer chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aww! :3 Awesomely funny and cute! I love it! I kind of like how you didn't add any dialog. It almost seems to get it across a little more. Though I'm not going to lie, the VVVVV thing got a little annoying after a while. I think it might have been better if you just used a line... But besides that, awesome!