Reviews for Three Cases, Three Johns
More great insights
Another great piece
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
One of the best parts of a relationship is getting to know all of the faces of your companion. Well done.
LiveDragons chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"He'll insist on showering and I'll join him. I'll stand still while he meticulously moves his fingers over my skin checking each scrape and scar. He'll brush along my ribs inspecting the bones - he's done this since last year when I broke two and didn't mention it to him."

Can you pleeeease write a one shot about that? Doctor!John is the best.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I liked this. Very ncie to see multiple types of his personality
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like all six of these, and wanted to say that both John and Sherlock are beautifully in character in them all. I really like this ending, too.
HOS70 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Case 1 sees me liking the characteristically sarcastic nickname John thinks up for The Bandit. Very nice :-).

John the Soldier makes an appearance in Case 2 - always a favourite. Or is it, here again, John the Doctor, temporarily healing Sherlock's headache with a kiss? Fangirl sigh.

The aftermath of Case 3 was moving. Sherlock's knowledge of John's way of thinking; John's knowledge of Sherlock's jealousy. Both reassuring the other accordingly.

Thanks a lot for sharing.
raven612 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awwwwws, that last one really got me! So sweet and I loved to see you apply the three cases concept with John! I loved it, your writing is always amazing and I love reading whatever you write up! Keep up the great work!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Those are all wonderful but the last one is especially so.
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love all of these, but the last one is my favourite. I like the idea of John who is not Sherlock's and Sherlock being aware of it and kind of uncomfortable. I laughed so much at Sherlock's dry comment about being able to find a way to live without John, but it being horribly boring. So true. Always nice to have someone to share with (show off to), right?

This is such a perfect complement to the Three Sherlocks story. I'm glad you wrote it and I love how it turned out! Thanks for sharing!
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really enjoyed these three John's. Really beautiful.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Fantastic. Meratricious. And a happy New year.

Sorry I couldn't resist. I loved everything about this one shot from start to finish. Sweet and fluffy, but yet so in character for John and Sherlock.

Great Job,

Rairakku
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I don't know about dental cavities, but I do know it can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Lovely job, as always, I love seeing all the different parts of John. You got their characters spot on! Thanks for the great story to start my day! :-D
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love these, particularly the last case. And love Sherlock's care of his sweetie - but who could possibly resist John Watson :)