Reviews for The Pacifist Approach
Dahlia Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely love this story! The idea is great. I could really picture Damon and Alaric making cards and flower arrangements and Klaus' surprise at getting them. Also the idea of Klaus and Caroline writing each other was really sweet. And I laughed so hard about the cards and Elijahs request they should stop sending flowers. You captured Elijah perfectly, his calm and composed demeanor, while Rebekah snaps. I loved Damon announcing that hes dating Alaric. That was so typically Damon. Thank you for this sweet and funny story.
Barbmad chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG loved it! Oh that was really original!
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012

I laughed so hard I think I nearly died.

Your Caroline is spot on, and hilarious on top of it.
EvilChick13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Haha, wonderful! They really should have tried this on the show.
digi-smile chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
ROFL! I don't know what's funnier the idea of damon and alaric making cards and ribbon flowers, or the image of damon being covered in glitter. This was so cute and funny.
Luna14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lol this made me laugh so much it's brilliant! Please update again soon! :-)
nlech16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hahahahahaha awwwwwww. That was adorable! Added to my favorites :)
superkim111 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is hilarious! If you wrote more chapters I'd definitely read them.
wuppergirl95 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hahahaha! hilarious! Please your really should do more chapters! please! ? oO
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
O.M.G. I completely loved this, so funny, I really wish there would be more parts :)
Consistantly Random chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hahaha! I absolutely love this! Great idea! I wonder what the reaction would be to a puppy?
lana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ha! Cute ;)

That little bit of Klaroline thrown in and Damon with Alaric.

Yup incredibly cute
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love this! I could just see the look of confusion on Klaus' face! Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Really creative and entertaining! Kill him with kindness! :)