Reviews for After the Storm
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Did you forget that Jonathan was in the room? He probably heard that, and I'm guessing Lex would have turned to see his reaction on his way out, or maybe Jon would say something to him as he leaves. I don't know it's just something to consider.
Merrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Good story! Please continue it! Keep up the great work!
Medie chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Oh I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before now! ack! I adore it! You write Lex so incredibly well! You've got his characterization down!
Rai chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
More! Write more! Now!
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Very cool, I like it alot! By the way, I got this link from the Smallville Estrogen group.

Keep writing, you're doing a great job!

Lauren
Soj Blue chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Amazingly good, Deb. Go Lex!
chaotic.grey chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Yay! Lex ROCKS! I loved him in this fan fic! Are you gonna continue it? Please do!
NeeterDilly chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
You go Lex! Tell daddy like it is! Wow you have really done a wonderful job on this! I love when Lex stands up to daddy! (The old bastard..) Can't wait to read more of this! Keep it coming!

Lexaholics Unite!
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
As much as part of me wants to scream, "what happens next?", this piece is perfect the way it is. Because I know what I want Lionel to do and what he probably would do aren't very likely to match...and I really don't want to see what he probably would do. This way I can still hope, even if it's in vain.
jennnifus chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
This is a really, really good short piece.