Reviews for All My Soldiers
NO chapter 12 . 9/21
You must update this! Please? I NEED to KNOW what happens! The was you have described Bruce and Tim is spot on, and your readers NEED TO SEE THE REUNION BECAUSE AS MUCH AS I LOVE DICKIE WHUMPAGE, HE'S GONNA SNAP IF THE REAL BATMAN DOESNT RETURN!

Please update soon!
Mickey's Girl chapter 12 . 4/4
I know it's practically impossible since you don't update since Dec 22, 2012 but...
This story is amazing, I loved reading the chapters you have until now, but I'd like to see how you take on the rest of this story. Please update? Pretty please, with sugar on top...
Robyn Flamebird chapter 12 . 4/4
Please update! This is awesome! I've seen few stories like this but yours is pretty cool
Elise chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
Okay, worst(best) chliffhanger ever. But great writing, excellent storytelling, great characterizations and a lot of feels and awesome make this so very great. Thank you for this story! Please, if it is in you continue. And, btw, your quotes at the beginnings are brilliant.
Ashmole chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Yay now if only you kept writing
Nmncartoons chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
M.
Poopfeast42 chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
RIP this fic: at least the first story is done.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
It's upsetting your story has gone on this long without being updated. It still great! Full of potential! You made a great piece of art. It's just sad it was never finished.
crazygurl34 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Cool story, can't wait to see what happens next and what the family do when Bruce reappears. OR what he thinks when he meets a new kid in the family. Keep up the awesome writing, see yah at the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Please come back!
Renx27 chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
what just happened in gotham ?! is Tim going back to Gotham ?
Renx27 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
why is Roy being so mad on Dick ?
Renx27 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Damian has big brother complex XD
Renx27 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
is this a sequel to "all my brothers"?
Sjoeks chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Nuuuh, you got me hooked and only now I notice you haven't updated in nearly 2 years :( I know what that means :(
Either way, if you ever find the inspiration and the time, there's still people who read and love your story and are hoping for an update ;)
Love,