Reviews for All My Soldiers
luvthesea17 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013

I LOVE stories like this! And this is extremely well written!'!

Your annoying fan,
KK chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Yep, though maybe Damian's weakness for redheads is from his dad and not as much his father, if you know what I mean. I love your family tree it is so cute and the idea of Dick becoming the fosterfather of Collin is adorable. I think if anyone would be the perfect Dad for Damian and Collin it would be Dick. (Bruce close second)
angelwhisperer chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Oh I like this story. You're very good at capturing how much Dick is struggling in the wake of Bruce's death. But what the heck, what was that? An earthquake? Geeze, these guys don't catch a break. Can't wait for Bruce to come home, and Tim too. Because I know you're going to bring them home, right? *wink wink* I like the hurt/comfort. It's my favorite, and this story has plenty of it.
Can't wait to read the next chap. Happy writing!
mixxi chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Update o.o is dickie gonna live? Plssi gotta know what happens
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I miss Timmy...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
The family is adorable.
roy23 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Great story. It is definitely not a good day for the Bat-family, especially Dick. Can't wait for Bruce and Tim to come home. Update soon!
Freakin' Yoda chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
How can you just leave the update like that? That...that cliffhanger is just evil. Evil I tell you. Please update soon!
Lassoing the Moon chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter (: keep them coming, I went through both your stories much to quickly and need more to satisfy my obsession with the batbrothers. Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Mistress of Solitude chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh Gosh!
This story is fucking beautiful. The details, the way you write them all.

And the fact that you're including almost all of the Batfamily and Selina, and Colin, I just-I love you for that! Please don't ever stop writing this marvelous story.
pekuxumi chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Yeeaah, superexcited that you updated! And with quite a bang, awesome. Is this l'enfer sur terre thing canon or did you make it up? As always I have no idea about canon. But whatever it is, I like it. Dick just can't catch a breath, huh? I'm very worried about the exposure of the Batcave, what will happen now? Or is Gotham so screwed over that no one will notice anyway? And I hope that Dick won't topple right into that abyss. Does the "a stark warmth slithering down his side"-line mean he's bleeding? Oh Haley, you see, you HAVE to update soon again ;)

.. a couple of typos: in the last part it's 'amount of crimson', not 'abount'; and there's an apostroph missing in 'the red heads direction'.
batman-defeats-all chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Oh, poor Dick! That... Was quite a disaster...
Great chapter!
lanamere chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
This is really good. You threw a bit of a curveball with Bruce showing up, but I really like this. It's kind of like a reimagined version of the arc of the comics where Batman was presumed dead.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »