Reviews for All My Soldiers
I miss Timmy...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
The family is adorable.
roy23 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Great story. It is definitely not a good day for the Bat-family, especially Dick. Can't wait for Bruce and Tim to come home. Update soon!
Freakin' Yoda chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
How can you just leave the update like that? That...that cliffhanger is just evil. Evil I tell you. Please update soon!
Lassoing the Moon chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter (: keep them coming, I went through both your stories much to quickly and need more to satisfy my obsession with the batbrothers. Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Commas
Mistress of Solitude chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh Gosh!
This story is fucking beautiful. The details, the way you write them all.

And the fact that you're including almost all of the Batfamily and Selina, and Colin, I just-I love you for that! Please don't ever stop writing this marvelous story.
pekuxumi chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Yeeaah, superexcited that you updated! And with quite a bang, awesome. Is this l'enfer sur terre thing canon or did you make it up? As always I have no idea about canon. But whatever it is, I like it. Dick just can't catch a breath, huh? I'm very worried about the exposure of the Batcave, what will happen now? Or is Gotham so screwed over that no one will notice anyway? And I hope that Dick won't topple right into that abyss. Does the "a stark warmth slithering down his side"-line mean he's bleeding? Oh Haley, you see, you HAVE to update soon again ;)

.. a couple of typos: in the last part it's 'amount of crimson', not 'abount'; and there's an apostroph missing in 'the red heads direction'.
batman-defeats-all chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Oh, poor Dick! That... Was quite a disaster...
Great chapter!
lanamere chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
This is really good. You threw a bit of a curveball with Bruce showing up, but I really like this. It's kind of like a reimagined version of the arc of the comics where Batman was presumed dead.
lanamere chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Jeez you scared me with chapter 4 (attempting not to swear, be grateful, I swear a lot when I'm nervous or emotional). That was NOT nice P
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Super excited you updated! I love the pasta pot helmets; Cass would. I especially enjoyed the mental image of her intense face under the pot. And Dick is just really having a rough go of things. But hopefully there will be more story coming soon? Yes?
WindStar chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
So happy to see an update here! This was truly lovely, I was very happy to see it and I look forwards to your next installment. Truly wonderful!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
OMG is this your way of including the canon Cataclysm/No Man's Land storyline into your fic? What a twist! Loved protective big brother Jason and am really hoping Dick will be okay. Please keep updating. And soon!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Well... that's not good. Hopefully they'll be okay, and someone will get Dick out of there.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »