Reviews for Bloodline
Mythicalenchant chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Too cute! Too cute!
A Mistake chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I... run out of words for this. There are simply no words to describe how lovely you made the interaction between Javik and his children. He's awkward at times but they're are warming precisely because they're realistic and flawed. I like how the occasional stilted behaviour that he has seems to be rooted with a lot of concern and the upbringing of someone who was born and raised right in the middle of a war, and how he's trying to grow away from that to give his daughters the experience of growing up in peace. The Liara/Javik interaction is mostly in the background, but it's not as if there wasn't a lot to read between the lines of the interaction, especially when the children are involved. The relationship feels more _real_ somehow, deeper because of that.

So, wow, I'm giving you lot's of love for the subtlety. Thanks for writing this, especially since this isn't really a common ship (well, any ship without Shepard in it doesn't seem to be a common ship in principle...).
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Adorable. XD I love the idea of Javik with Asari babies so much. Not gonna lie, it's probably the main reason I ship him with Liara, lol.
Crimsonberzerker chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What the heck, only 12 reviews? This is a cool little story. It deserves better than that. :(

I enjoyed this a lot. Sorta cute, but not unbearably so. Kudos.
Fauxrebel chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was incredibly cute oh my goodness, I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I was reading!
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Bwah! So adorably fluffy and cute! I demand you write another! XD
Valdiez chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was an extremely cute story. Is it possible to have a shepherd version showing what he was doing during the same events? Anyway didn't expect this pairing, but you made it work quite nicely. Especially how you used his ability in the various situations.
nomad chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Please update or at least make another fanfic like this, its a work of art.
Kimiko Kuraichi Miyako chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aaaawww so sweet please update soon
Mastadon-King chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Lucky bastard does some baby sitting and gets laid. I call bull crap.
P-Jiggity chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like these slice-of-life fics. And yours especially. You make it interesting. Keep up the good work!
Scarlette Bee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really like this story! To be honest, I prefer Javik/Liara to any other pairing, simply because it makes the most sense to me. Thank you so much for being the first person to fulfill one of my dreams!
jwbiggy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
this was an excellent story, two of my favorite characters from ME. You need to do a story where they fall in love or do a sequel to this one.
eva017 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
fuck u have to make a sequel or something... this is fucking amazing... no wait, it's PERFECT!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012