Reviews for I'll Hold You Together
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
this story was very good. Please write more John and Lorne stories. Please write some John and Ronon or John and Carson stories. I would love to see what would happen in one of the stories.
Aphina chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was just the most touching and magnifcant piece of fiction I have read in such a long time. I have been following your SHeppard and Evan series and I was so happy to see this pop up in my inbox. I could literally feel Evan's grief over the loss of Kate and what it meant on a pshycholgical level to be reburdened with his past.

I enjoyed seeing such an aftermath to the sleep walking tramua and the way Evan's thought pattern proceeded esp after you have developed such a unique and loving relationship between him and John.

One of my fav parts was how John still felt for Lorne even after he had been the one to make the break. He still loves and cares about his man and it really touched me that even John SHeppard can be ruled by his emotions and I was so happy that they had such a sweet, heartfelt reunion at the end of the chapter.

Overall I guess you can tell I adored this story! I sincerely look forward to seeing more of this couple from you in the future!