Reviews for MBSFA: A Caper in Crimsun
Whyhow chapter 7 . 6/8
I didn't notice that before, although I never exactly trusted him, but that name is very clever. I won't say more for fear of accidental spoilers.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I love this. I would probably start singing if it got updated. That's how happy I would be.
Murasahki-chan chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Thank you! I can't be the only writer who's been frustrated with what seem to be wilful errors of cannon, grammar and spelling that litter the fanfiction landscape. You have let us have our vicarious desire to punish the many offenders, and still managed to let a certain exasperated affection for them come through. After all, fiction writing is hard, and even the most careful writer can stumble over characterization, or plot, or the plural of gladiolus.
Illulian chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Moriatea...

*pfft* ... *snicker* hahahaha *can't breath* HAHAHHAHAHAH!

That's sounds epicly awesome and yet terrible bad for you. I actually wouldn't mind trying a cup. (Would probably drop dead after one sip, but hey fangirls can't have the best of everything)

This fic is awesome. Seriously brilliant!
Illulian chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Ok this is Genius, capital G Genius! I laughed so hard I can't move my stomach hurts too much.
Illulian chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hahahahhaha, oh this is hilarious! xD
Clockwork Rebel chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Oh, I constantly love when you mention Matt and Claire, even if its just a small bit. I wonder, though, who owns the Official Fanfiction Academy of Starfleet? Is it the one I think, or is it another? I love how the story turns out, and all the plot twists 'n stuff. Thanks for keeping up the good quality of the work.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
You know, it really says something about the BBC portrayal of John Watson when I read about him wrangling a dragon and I don't even bat an eye.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
That. was. freaking. AMAZING. I think Bilbo and Smaug were perfectly in character, the same way Sauron and Morgoth were in character at OFUM. I love the reference to the Hobbit movie flooding OFUM with dwarf lusters (Kili is way too gorgeous to be a dwarf). And the way Smaug and Bilbo and Sherlock and John interacted! "I'll feed you the rest of Sherlock's body parts" "What?!" "I mean a body from the morgue!" "Bilbo says you're unnatural for not eating…" I'm laughing so much.
Also, more of my character, and a little reference to OFAS. Thank you. I heartily look forward to our crossover in May.
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Just this one chapter was enough to make me cringe because I abhor Mary Sue in any incarnation found in any fandom. Also mpreg. Mpreg is just...wrong.
Jawnlock sounds like lockjaw written in dyslexic. I'm certainly not against slash fanfiction (quite the opposite), but PWP is a disease so maybe Jawnlock is an acceptable term for it.

Yeah; so anyway, I'm stopping here because just the thought of all this teen girl writing makes my stomach want to unload its Earl Grey. Off to watch Jeremy Brett to calm my innards down before I attempt to read chapter two.

Ah well.

At least Sherlock BBC in itself is fun to watch.
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I love the platonic love focus of this chp. Although I ship John and Sherlock in a romantic fashion it's their friendship and the love born of that which makes them such a wonderful duo. People seems to confuse love and sex far too often...
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is simply fantastic! I wish something like this actually existed -It would be useful in every fandom!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Excellent point made with Rose's conversation with Cale. We don't hate the writers, we hate the fic, and we completely understand that badfic happens. I lied when I said I had never written a Sue. I did, but I never typed it up or shared it with anybody (though I was planning to). It was a Star Trek one, who, ironically, was an attempt to take a Sue setup and make it not a Sue. It failed.
So yeah, good! Also like the class about British culture. Tea is good!
Clockwork Rebel chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
For the regenerative effect, you could probably get lindos (search for it on the TARDIS wikia) from one of the Time Lord students.

I am by the way absolutely loving this new chapter. I'm so happy every time I see Matt get a chance to say something c:
cumberbatched97 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
YES you updated! :D This has to be my favourite story on at the mo!