Reviews for The Slow Path
Listae chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Nice, really sweet :) Great job!
Mistress1337 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Awwww. I like this story. It gives me warm and fuzzy feelings. Just the right amount of fluffy and naughty. I like this closure to season 7 better.
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow way to rip out my heart and jump all over it, can't wait for the next chapter. I never considered Satan teasing poor crazy Cas about his feelings for dean but I guess it makes sense *cries*
AvaRoom chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I just sat next to my flatmates for an hour or so, making noises and faces because of the perfectly adorable story you told. There's nothing to say, that could make this story better, nothing, that would fit the characters more. I'm feeling absolutely supernatural right now - thanks for that! 3

Hang on writing, Ava
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I enjoyed reading the first chapter! You are doing an amazing job!
Animefreak Rin chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story! My favorite bit was when you kept Dean in character for the confession scene. Those kinds of scenes are pretty easy to fuck up.

And boy did you got on some crazy philosophical shit at the end!

*finger snappin*
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This was amazing! I just love the way you write :D The characterizations were just brilliant and I could picture everything clear in my head. Please write more.
livingintheshire chapter 3 . 5/8/2012 This is by far the best Supernatural fanfic I have ever read! You are fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this. You have such an excellent understanding of the characters! Just so amazing :)
maddie chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Your writing is amazing! I love how you wrote Cas, and everyone really. The whole thing made me go "awwww." :3
Casismyfavorite chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Beautiful story- I loved every word! My favorite line was "I'm not whole without you". This should have happened on the show! You are an amazing writer and thank you for sharing this story :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
It's so sad how Cas' couldn't tell if Dean was really there since he would never expect him to visit- he felt so abandoned. I'm glad that Dean felt guilty about it. Sam's hug was awesome. It was great that Sam took the initiative to rescue Cas from there. Meg was so funny and that last part was hilarious!
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love how you show Dean's feelings for Cas evolve slowly and his constant denial of it. It's very believable. Your portrayal of Cas' torment is heartbreaking.
Pook chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
That was very beautifully written!
EveningStar chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Very well written.

Really enjoyed this trilogy.

I hope you continue it.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Wish the show would go in this direction. Good stuff. :)

xoxo Britt