Reviews for Love Came Quick
Leti0422 chapter 5 . 2/10
I love a pregnant Ororo. Great story
Just a reader chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
This was good I really enjoyed it :)
jazphace chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
PERFECTION!
Swahili Lily chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
More Rolo Pleeeeaaase!
no one chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Nice. That's pretty good.
StormLover chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
OMGoodness, that was a great story. I can't stop smiling. I was on the edge of my seat and wanted to know what happened next but didn't want the story to end. I hope you pick up this story thread again. I loved it! Thanks for sharing your take on ROLO...
Nienna Rose chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Very, very good story.
Feral chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Wowowowowow! I never imagined Wolvie as a popo!
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Loved it! And I look forward to the Remy/Ro action...:)
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
So sweet.
Cathy chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Chalk up another one to you Antay. The ending was so not predictable. Your work really is amazing. I just have one or two bones to pick with you, your AN note, I still am a RoLo fan faithful and true, but darned if you haven't made me have torn loyalties with Remy and Ororo. : ). Looking forward to more from you as always, and shhhh...still don't tell anyone I wrote that last sentence...lol
bree51 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
DON'T BE NERVOUS, YOU'RE JUST THAT GOOD! LOVED IT SHORT, SWEET AND HIT THE MARK! I KNOW YOU LOVE RO AND REMY BUT I THINK YOUR BRAIN HAS A HIDDEN LOVE FOR ROLO! CHECK OUT THE ROLO REALM IF YOU HAVE ANY FREE TIME SOME OF THE WRITERS THERE ARE HERE TOO ON FFN AND SOME AREN'T BUT ALL OF THEM WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. THE STORIES HAVE ME GLUED UNTIL I REACH THE VERY LAST WORD. THANK YOU YOUR ROLO STORIES DO THAT ALSO. GOD BLESS!
Darlin chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Antay, I didn't realize you were an OreO shipper! They're a good pair I admit but RoLo rules for me and I want you to know I really believe you did all us RoLo fans proud so if you ever want to venture back into the wonderful world of RoLo I hope you jump in without any nervousness at all. This story was that good. Thank you for a fun RoLo ride. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
loved it thanks for the lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh I love my RoLo, but I can get into Remy and Ro too. Loved this one especially that it is AU. Thank you for giving us a RoLo baby. It doesn't get any better then that for my faves.
Thank you for sharing.